Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won’t be cheap lol. I believe Spec Fiction estimated between $500 to $800 for shipping only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And what does the statue from XM sell for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And what does the statue from XM sell for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well it was an XM Exclusive that was originally going for I believe $2500 SGD However the cheapest I’ve seen it going for is $2700

XM Studios News

"Great news from singapore! The XM Hulkbuster 1/4 statue 1st batch will ship in May, just a couple of weeks away until we saw first pictures from collectors! XM Optimus Prime 1/10 first batch ships in August, 1 quarter ahead of schedule! They will also be looking into shipping priority to customers who pre-ordered early (conventions and events)

Onwards and upwards!"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

23511237_202847727410y4uvf.jpg

Big surprise! Two quarters ahead of schedule! This is so awesome. I can’t wait! It will be a true grail

Big surprise! Two quarters ahead of schedule! This is so awesome. I can’t wait! It will be a true grail

Holy crap that is shockingly good of them. Are you first on the list lol. I think I ordered mine late lol. So no rush

**** I got save up more money to pay off my PO... Lol oh well it's worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking at that pic. I can see XM fixed the bottom jaw also as it’s now Gold instead of red. That’s put a big smile on my face lol

Holy crap that is shockingly good of them. Are you first on the list lol. I think I ordered mine late lol. So no rush

I should be high up on the list. I ordered it early last year way before it was painted up

I hope you get yours in May Man. Would love to see and hear back your thoughts on the experience

I hope so too! It’s my most anticipated piece of the year. I hope they manage it fit the statue in one large box instead of two

Can someone post what the shipping cost is on this BEAST? I'm just curious how much something this large will cost to ship to the States.

Can someone post what the shipping cost is on this BEAST? I'm just curious how much something this large will cost to ship to the States.

I’ll let you know when I get quoted. I don’t think it’s going to be that bad unless it’s two boxes

Looking at that pic. I can see XM fixed the bottom jaw also as it’s now Gold instead of red. That’s put a big smile on my face lol

that's a big improvement IMO, but I just can't get past the tear drops on Iron Man's helmet. It's so freaking distracting to me.

that's a big improvement IMO, but I just can't get past the tear drops on Iron Man's helmet. It's so freaking distracting to me.

Yeah I see we’re your coming from. It would look better without that. I personally don’t find it distracting. But I can understand why you feel this way!

I’ll let you know when I get quoted. I don’t think it’s going to be that bad ...

I don't know what you think of as "bad" - and its all relative of course. Normal XM releases typically cost $300 to ship to the US, so the Hulkbuster is probably going to be a lot more than that.

Amazing statue! Same question what will this cost to ship to the states? Maybe same as darkness?

Back