XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I got my XM Hulk through today and it is epic

17kgs of pure class. I'm not going to lie when I 1st see the pictures of this statue I wasn't feeling it at 1st but XM later added that roaring head and that's when it did grab my attention and got me thinking.

Not long ago I got XM's Captain America and I was blown away. The paint apps and the sculpting was done to perfection and then all of a sudden this big guy become an absolute must have for me.

Just like with there Caps, I am blown away by this Hulk. Seriously until you see this in person you can't appreciate how impressive this statue actually is, it is HUGE and the detail is 2nd to none. The way XM have sculpted Hulks teeth to the vains in his arms to his friggin toenails and the texturing on his clothing are just crazy impressive. When it comes to the paint apps, again XM don't disappoint. Without going into to much detail, it's simply stellar.

I don't want to sound like a fan boi because I'm not I love SS and I will always collect there statues but I'm so glad this company has come along. I was feeling a little stale in this hobby but XM have ignited my love and excitement for this hobby all over again. So again I'm not saying XM are better than SS because I'm not at all but it's just great were now got 2 companies rather than just one making 1/4 Marvel statues but in there own different styles. Next up for me, Magneto :)

Sorry for the naff pictures in advance guys ✌

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417554436172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417554436172.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 335
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417554450720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417554450720.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 338
Just got my XM Hulk today from Speculative Fiction.... This thing is a beast.... It looks way better in person then in pictures... My only small gripe is the head seam but as long as you pose him facing forward you can't see it.... but if you pose him from the side, yikes it's a big seam...

I have no regrets getting this monster, can't wait until my room is finished with new display cabinets so I can show all the XM Avengers together...

Congrats Dan. The XM Hulk is epic, not everyone's taste which is fair enough but I love it

This beast does need to be seen in person before judging though

After close review of Hulk, looks like I might have some issues with scratches, anyone else have this on his shoulders around the back of his neck? Other then that he's pretty much flawless

Last edited:
Wow that's weird. Can't help you out, but hopefully someone can chime in.

Don't like the way they did the neck seem though. Odd they didn't use a different strategy on that one.

Mine is like that too. It looks weird when you zoom in that close, it looks fine from a couple feet away.

Mine is like that too. It looks weird when you zoom in that close, it looks fine from a couple feet away.

Yeah it's not that noticeable from viewing distance, it's just when your up close you can notice it, just wanted to make sure it was part the sculpt... Thanks for the reply

I wouldn't worry. I don't know what it is but I have seen little scratches like that before on my ss statues.

After close review of Hulk, looks like I might have some issues with scratches, anyone else have this on his shoulders around the back of his neck? Other then that he's pretty much flawless

HulkDamage02.jpg

That neck seam ruins it for me. Why ruin the statue just to add a switch out head?

Hm is this worth getting? Not really a Hulk fan though, but curious on the quality. Plus where I live in, it wouldn't be hard to resell it if I decided not to keep it in my collection.

It's an amazing statue! Paints are perfect and the overall quality is top notch. I can get how the style isn't everyone's cup of tea but it won me over once in hand.

Back