XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'll yeah! Done and done. Make that two POs from XM. Amazing what a difference the head sculpt makes in the overall appearance. So much better than the first

I am just not feeling this Hulk. I can't put my finger on what it is about this sculpt, but I just don't care for it.

I have to agree. Don't care for it myself. However, the changes to the head sculpt seems to have changed some peeps minds about the piece so I guess it has made some difference. Congrats to all the collectors that are picking it up. For me, I'm going to wait on the upcoming SSC Hulk PFs and see if those are more to my liking.

Head sculpt looks great. Imo better than any SShulk headsculpts; especially their new pf Dislike every single sneaked head! This statue would the best 1/4 Hulk thus far if only the leg position was switched!

Some production photos during their visit to the factory. Tony Stark paint job looks pretty cool. the news page on their website.

I have to agree. Don't care for it myself. However, the changes to the head sculpt seems to have changed some peeps minds about the piece so I guess it has made some difference. Congrats to all the collectors that are picking it up. For me, I'm going to wait on the upcoming SSC Hulk PFs and see if those are more to my liking.

Personally I hate the shirt and The Body proportions are too "normal". He Looks like just a regular body builder in green paint IMO. It's lacking that "Monster" quality.

New head sculpt is way better then the old. Nice improvement.

This had a lot of potential, but I just don't think they either went far enough with the pose, or flipped the legs properly. I sketched this put to show what I mean.

647ab2a114c0ae3cee48d7163590592a_zpse0d3d157.jpg

This had a lot of potential, but I just don't think they either went far enough with the pose, or flipped the legs properly. I sketched this put to show what I mean.

647ab2a114c0ae3cee48d7163590592a_zpse0d3d157.jpg

You sketched that, that is a very nice sketch met.

Yeah he's got skillz. There's other sketches of his in these marvel threads. Spideys got game

Yeah Spidey that is pretty good. I had something more like this in mind.

I did a quick sketch myself.

I think it brings out his dual personalities more.

Yeah Spidey that is pretty good. I had something more like this in mind.

I did a quick sketch myself.

I think it brings out his dual personalities more.

Hey m8, great work... I would say you might want to watch your foreshortening and the right delt, but otherwise solid work....:clap

Back