XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that they sculpted the shirt on there. Lets repaint the green first. Tweak the face. Youll have a great statue

WW-HellNo.jpg

This is by far the weakest of the 3 sculpts. Cap and Iron Man look good. This Hulk....not so much. Really not digging this piece at all.

I think it needs a repaint

Yeah to start

Not looking good

Not too good

This appears very amateur.

Chris

This Hulk isn't too impressive...at that price point it's definitely not worth it imo...

Looks like this company will be in the red with this Hulk statue.

Ugly and boring. Go home.

Ok... For $75 less + shipping would be less, I can get Gladiator Hulk for $600.:thwak

Nope

Bodie

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So what you guys are saying is.... Fail?

Sorry I'm not trying to stir the pot. I just love the honesty you get in this forum.

Ugly and boring. Go home.

My pick for funniest post yet!!:lol

:exactly:...they might be on to something if they change that head sculpt on him.

Thats whats im saying. Theres a great statue here. Just needs a little modifying and some tweaks.. they just started out. Its a good attempt I give them a ton of credit.

That statue have this outdated look to it to me. I would have thought it was someone showing an old statue and simply walk past it if it was on display.

Okay this sculpt violates one of the most basic rules about getting a dynamic pose. The arms and legs look best when done contra laterally; meaning when the left arm is forward the left leg should be back, and the right leg should be forward, and vice veras.

WRONG!!!

KTh3jfb.jpg

RIGHT!!!!

null_zpsef2481bc.jpg

And RIGHT!!!!
ea254451698a77db61cfc8f82fd758ea_zps844793a8.jpg

Now I know why they did it, and it is because if they didn't the pose would be to close to THIS guy

539185fa6f2e15c6ea8ebd3eacb7bf0f_zps6ff01175.jpg

However, I still have to say that it feels like this sculpt needs to be totally reworked.

Okay this sculpt violates one of the most basic rules about getting a dynamic pose. The arms and legs look best when done contra laterally; meaning when the left arm is forward the left leg should be back, and the right leg should be forward, and vice veras.

However, I still have to say that it feels like this sculpt needs to be totally reworked.

oooo Spidey with the Figure Drawing theory 101 :clap:rotfl

Back