Statue XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues Sanity diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues diorama

Given Man-Bat is a less known third tier character, I would of replaced him with the Riddler...

Seems like a work of art. I know XM does great paint work so I know that the paint will not let this piece down.

Naturally, two questions come to mind.

1. Is it better than Prime 1 Hush Batman & Superman COMBINED? Because for its price you can buy both of those.

2. Is this the greatest DC statue ever created?

Based on the unpainted sculpt I can say with confidence that this is better than P1 Hush Superman & Batman individually. And that's saying something because both of those statues are beautiful after all the upgrades P1 has put into them. But this one is just better to me. It has more detail, its more artistic, more thought has been put into its design because its packed with so many characters. Of course there is a huge difference is scale but you have to compare these statues as they are the best high end DC collectibles we have seen yet.

View attachment 426081

View attachment 426083

View attachment 426082

It is an incredible piece but I still feel those Hush statues are better....obviously just my personal preference.

This feels a little too busy for me and that price would be hard to justify.

XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues diorama

As impressive as this is I think I will probably end up passing. It appears to be about 25 or so inches in height and I just think that for $2500 I’m going to feel like while it’s a lot of characters in a cool design, most of those characters will feel too small to me to think the cost was worth it.

It’s an outstanding design, it is. And I imagine when I see it painted I may reconsider what I’m saying now lol. And if it’s over 30” in height, that would definitely help. But as of now I think I’ll probably end up spending that money elsewhere.

Not purchasing this but it's a great looking sculpt.

It is impressive but it's just a big pile of 1/6 characters, it wouldn't fit in my collection

It is impressive but it's just a big pile of 1/6 characters, it wouldn't fit in my collection

Yep, that's exactly how I feel about it too. Not to mention the gimormous price tag this piece is sure to carry. Those are the 2 factors that make it a no go for me.

This piece is is quite good for people that don’t want to collect a line. But just want as many in one piece. I would love to see this painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far this looks amazing, price wise it'll be a nightmare especially for North American buyers =(

Indeed, this statue is nice.

But I want the same characters as individual statues. I'm not liking that some of the characters are cut off. I love the sculpt they've done with Finch, tho.

The Hush line is way better

That's defiantly comparing apples to oranges...

But if were going to bring up the Hush Line, I do think the leaning batman was a bad pose but now that they fixed it, it seems he's out of scale with the rest of the statues... Superman does look awesome but I'm not a fan of his base with angels on it... But I do think Poison Ivy is pretty close to perfection....

Re: XM Studios Batman Rogues diorama

1/6? for me it's more 1/8

You sure?

clayface.jpg

Just makes me want a freeze statue so bad

25.59 inches tall, 19.34 inches wide, 21.15 inches deep.

Thanks for the dimensions. As others have said, it will be an impressive piece. It will take up a lot of real estate though and the price is higher than what I'd like to pay. Also, I am mainly 1/4 and above so I'm not sure it will mesh with the rest of my collection. I think I'm going to pass (but I can't wait to see this when it arrives for other collectors).

HOLY ****... I have to own this :thud:

edit: It says "Allocating 150pcs for PO at STGCC2018 only". Does this mean it won't be avaibale to people outside of STGCC?

Back