Statue XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues Sanity diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues diorama

HOLY ****... I have to own this :thud:

edit: It says "Allocating 150pcs for PO at STGCC2018 only". Does this mean it won't be avaibale to people outside of STGCC?

Yeah it's MTO with a cap of 1200 I believe...

So basically customers who buy direct put in their pre-orders and stores put in their pre-orders and XM will add them up and that will be the edition size.

Given the price I don't think it will get near 1200... I'm guessing the Edition Size will be in the 400-500 range..

So where does one place an order for this? and what kind of shipping are we looking at? Just curious. I cant afford it.

So BBTS WILL eventually have this to pre-order?

tenor.gif

After a few days of looking at it, I thought that $2600 isn't that bad for a piece that has 12 characters from the Bat mythos in 1/6 form. They may not be 12 full figures, but it's not $4000+ XM would charge if they were (how much might a 1/6 Bane from XM cost? Perhaps just $100 shy of SSC's terrific PF?)

What's bad is that I don't have $2600.

Yeah there's a reason this is made to order, as nice as it looks I'm not sure many people can find space for it or afford it or like it enough to want to own it

After a few days of looking at it, I thought that $2600 isn't that bad for a piece that has 12 characters from the Bat mythos in 1/6 form. They may not be 12 full figures, but it's not $4000+ XM would charge if they were (how much might a 1/6 Bane from XM cost? Perhaps just $100 shy of SSC's terrific PF?)

What's bad is that I don't have $2600.

Yeah there's a reason this is made to order, as nice as it looks I'm not sure many people can find space for it or afford it or like it enough to want to own it

Not including shipping, it's pretty much the same price as Sideshows current Legendary scale line up, and imo this piece is far more impressive.

Let's just hope the paint comes out well.

And as for display space footprint, it's not that much different from Prime 1's larger 1/3 scale bases.

If you’re in the U.S...

Specfictionshop
Secret Compass
GFX Distribution
BBTS

Shipping would be domestic.

Thanks for the list man! I'm in Canada though. Guess I should have mentioned that, eh? BBTS shipping costs to Canada are absolute ridiculous for large statues. They charge more than twice of what SS charges to ship to Canada.

Would have been nice if they could have gotten Riddler, Killer Croc and Ra's Al Ghul in there.
Those are the only big name Batman Villians that are missing.

Would have been nice if they could have gotten Riddler, Killer Croc and Ra's Al Ghul in there.
Those are the only big name Batman Villians that are missing.

They probably could of gotten two of those in there if they removed Man-Bat... I find Man-Bat a puzzling choice given he's not as well known or as popular as the other choices...

Yeah the current set up adds visual variety as riddler would be just a guy standing there like two face, and we already have clay face as a big monster type character. The more I look at this the more I want...

It would look amazing after its painted.

This piece is perfect. I can't agree with the detractors. The price is worth every cent. These are characters that every Batman collector have been yearning for all in one piece at a decent size. It's not obnoxiously big either, the footprint is actually smaller than some of the 1/3 pieces posted on this board.

The characters designs are all taken from the comics or Timverse perfectly. And I'm in dis belief at the anti-Manbat talk. On Leather Wings was one of the premier episodes of BTAS that originally aired at prime time to the masses, not just comic fans. The langstrom serum is used throughout the DCU today. Look at League of Assassins, insane! Or Goliath!

Will have to wait for the final paint...

Back