XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, that screaming face sculpt....that's just ridiculously perfect. I absolutely love this one. I hope to get it one day. I didn't reserve one, so I'll be looking on the secondary market via eBay, unless someone has a contact that can hook me up at a good price.

Daniel Bel nailed the portraits on this and on Black Panther and Iron Fist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures from Odeh Neshawait

"What a statue!!!!!!

He is everything I ever hoped for an Electro statue!! I was surprised to see these electric sparkles once I plugged in the wires! Who would win? Spidey of course!", Odeh Neshawait.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

11kotr.jpg

20637875_8406479027513lpz4.jpg

20638083_840647899417oapvo.jpg

20637954_840647909417lfp2r.jpg

20664915_840647859417bzq2y.jpg

20638180_840647862751weocj.jpg

20663730_840647866084vdrtx.jpg

20621234_840705366078wwpxm.jpg

20638831_840705362745nlqp6.jpg

I have a chance to get an Electro at a really good price. I'm in love with it, but I'm trying to slow down.

Two XM pieces in 1 week....

I'm starting to get to the point where I'm buying things and selling them months later. I need to stop that.

I got to figure out where I'm going with my collection.

I've now got Marvel, Buffy, Transformers, TMNT, and Power Rangers...Needless to say, I've got a problem.

I have a chance to get an Electro at a really good price. I'm in love with it, but I'm trying to slow down.

I'm starting to get to the point where I'm buying things and selling them months later. I need to stop that.

I've now got Marvel, Buffy, Transformers, TMNT, and Power Rangers...Needless to say, I've got a problem.

Dude that's a vicious cycle. I agree you need to get a focus or this hobby can get out of control, and resale is going to be a challenge given how expense pieces are.

I've focused on DC and Marvel and a few select Star Wars pieces. But I've wanted Street Fighter, TMNT and Transformers too so I actually made a spreadsheet with what I've got now, plus what I have on PO and what I want... and I realized space was going to run out quickly (I've got space for 65-70 1/4 and 1/3 pieces and my full list >100). So I made some difficult choices and decided to focus on only DC, Marvel and Star Wars

Yep I had the same problem....So far I've gotten rid of Star Wars, LOTR, working on DC Batman line and also slowly getting rid of my Marvel ladies and misc....Sticking strickly to Spidey and maybe Hulk related Items.....Seems though that the only Items I've been getting the last couple years is Spidey related, so maybe I'll even sell my Hulk stuff down the road...

Yup, I've decided I'm only doing Batman and Spidey for statues now for 2 reasons. Space and money.

Mine was mostly space since selling off other lines of statues has financed the purchase of the newer better XM spidey pieces..

Still have an issue with space though...lol

XM did another amazing job. Congrats to all who will own this piece.

Here is a video of the Unboxing/Assembly along with an Electrifying display at the end.

Back