XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added some colors.

Electro_Colors_before_after.jpg

"Done !!!! See you at STGCC on 10th September....." XM Studios Facebook

13699948_1710214702532555_3380072394633092723_n.jpg

So these are not going to have the coils on the combines now? just a few wires? damn it. really disappointed now. i don't understand why they removed the original coils? It has lost a lot of the impressiveness of the piece without the full coils in my opinion. Ah well, another one I can pass. Shame cause the rest looks amazing.

So these are not going to have the coils on the combines now? just a few wires? damn it. really disappointed now. i don't understand why they removed the original coils? It has lost a lot of the impressiveness of the piece without the full coils in my opinion. Ah well, another one I can pass. Shame cause the rest looks amazing.

It would take $5 dollars in wire and an hour of your time to add that if it's that big of a deal.

What are coils and what are combines? Help a fellow non-english speaker collector :(

What are coils and what are combines? Help a fellow non-english speaker collector :(

He is referring to a "Coil" of wire wrapped around each of the four spools. I hope this helps explain.

Electro.jpg

13699948_1710214702532555_3380072394633092723_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I see, thanks guys. I wondered since the first renders how they planned to do the wiring, maybe they could have just sculpted the bulk of the wiring on the cylinder and then add actual wiring coming out of it around his hands. I'll wait to see the full reveal but as it is now it seems to me there's enough wiring wrapped around the cylinders and into his hands already

Gotta admit ...I was expecting more wires on those coils as well. Not sure it that's a deal breaker, tho. Will need to see more pics to find out.

Looking forward to seeing more pics ...hopefully soon.

Seeing this makes me wanna kick myself for selling my Amazing Spiderman #9.
The downfall of being a collector...

Back