XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think so. XM had a brown costumed Wolvie ready to go but Marvel told them to shelve him because SSC was releasing one. It can't be a coincidence that we haven't seen an XM Spidey or Goblin yet. SSC just put Spidey up for PO not that long ago and we've already seen the SSC Goblin get strategically leaked. So, we probably won't see those characters from XM for awhile.

If that is true. It's a good thing then. SS has given us their take on the characters. Soon will be XM. And us collector can choose which we want of the 2 :clap

I would think so. XM had a brown costumed Wolvie ready to go but Marvel told them to shelve him because SSC was releasing one. It can't be a coincidence that we haven't seen an XM Spidey or Goblin yet. SSC just put Spidey up for PO not that long ago and we've already seen the SSC Goblin get strategically leaked. So, we probably won't see those characters from XM for awhile.

I knew about the brown Wolverine, but I thought they shelved it cause of the whole Marvel xmen restriction issue, but now you say that it makes sense now. I would rather get the Green Goblin from XM just to match the rest of Villains, so I may hold off on getting SS's Green Goblin.

I wonder if this Spidey line is one of the main reasons for the rivalry between SS and XM.

Hoping for Spidey reveal and to see GH. :lecture
I can't wait either, but I read somewhere that Spidey will be revealed around mid November. By GH did you mean Green Goblin Bust, or Ghost Rider statue? lol

I agree that this IS Electro, but you think this is better than Mysterio? I am not getting it because I am not a big Spidey fan, but I would say that the XM Mysterio is one of the best statues I have ever seen.

Oooo....You're 100% right. I totally forgot about Mysterio....DANG YOU, XM!!!

The 'Home Runs' they keep making. I agree with you. Don't know if I can decide between those two now.

Is it me or how come there is no color in any of the pics,looks like a amazing Pf figure but need to see the colorful paint job.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Bryan said they were looking at individual Spidey after the event in September. I think November would be about right.

I want to get all the Spidey villains, but I don't know about this standing pose. I was hoping for a more attacking pose. I'm sure I will cave anyway lol

Bryan said they were looking at individual Spidey after the event in September. I think November would be about right.

I want to get all the Spidey villains, but I don't know about this standing pose. I was hoping for a more attacking pose. I'm sure I will cave anyway lol

Yeah I know Bryan and the guys want to come up with something extra special, but with Erick's custom and both the SSC PFs and previous statues... I know they are a little hemmed in when it comes to the design possibilities.

Well no reveals at StGCC. Maybe when things settle down and XM gets more time to work on their pieces.

"Some wip on Electro head sculp...stay tune..." XM FB

12112185_1600523596835000_2063600211887302951_n.jpg

Back