XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bro check out 80%-90% of the other XM pieces FS on the FB BST groups and you'll see the bigger picture :rotfl

I understand it’s a generalization, but it’s not the rule. It is a gamble. The Scorpion one has a pretty low production number and may go up/be in demand.

Anyone have any experience po'ing from figmation.co?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup, I'm done "preordering" XM pieces unless it's an absolute must have. Prices 6-12 months later will be much lower

Yup pre ordering isn’t necessary for everything. Unless your on a plan of some sort. Only a very few pieces have risen in price but not many. Waiting is a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ab2966f8c8d8adac262a97f02df41ba8.jpg

6d9b384aa737f04cfddff7cbad03b67e.jpg

210570f1c43304b310241ad6d4c7f878.jpg

7f0e2d8a2bfea75ed6fcb762f07bfa94.jpg

dc20427555388a763ff2bcd4ec48bf58.jpg

bc1f3e17d8ec69ad381f0012c6ace4a4.jpg

I'm diggin that doc Ock so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great. Must have for me.

The Camera: That's supposed to be Peter's camera correct? Unless I'm missing why he'd be carrying a camera :dunno It would have been a cool idea to have the camera being crushed by the tentacle......like "no evidence today Peter".

Is this piece going to have an intact window now instead of a shattered one?

Seems a lot of pieces have been pushed to 2019. XM bring in NEW York has slowed production. The year is almost over and we still have Moon Knight and Scorpion to get out the door, they are also still shipping Hulkbuster in batches. We shall see though

So has something changed? Why the delays? Still looks great, but I don't understand why it's been pushed back a year from initial projected release.

Back