XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just wait this one out. maybe the price will drop after its ready.

I'll just wait this one out. maybe the price will drop after its ready.

As beautiful as it is, I don't think the demand will help maintain its market value above retail. He's just doesn't have the character stardom like Venom and because of that, I can see prices dropping sooner rather than later after release.

I was just checking out the photos again. I had no idea about the two head sculpts! Nice touch - per the usual with XM. :lol

Pictures from karliseppl at Lucca 2017

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

1xxq0r.jpg

2w9q8m.jpg

3tspoq.jpg

4quqzc.jpg

5w6q3w.jpg

6bfr80.jpg

7u6q9w.jpg

I'm new to XM.
What is the time frame from when a XM piece goes up for pre order and when it is actually available? Is it 6 months, one year etc.?

Really? It seems like longer than that. You're probably right though. I think it's all of the teases and WIP pics that make it seem like longer.

The newer releases have been about 6 months, I believe ...give or take.

I think it depends on what you call the preorder date - seems like with XM the preorder period feels longer because of all the unofficial preordering (e.g. one sees posts about collectors having locked in a preorder while a statue is still in the design stage) that is happening well before the official preorder date.

I think it depends on what you call the preorder date - seems like with XM the preorder period feels longer because of all the unofficial preordering (e.g. one sees posts about collectors having locked in a preorder while a statue is still in the design stage) that is happening well before the official preorder date.

Exactly what I meant to say, but you said it better.

The preorders seem to have preorders in some cases. :lol

I'm strongly considering preordering the preorder preorder.
393553537.jpg

In all seriousness, I keep coming back to this. Such an iconic SM villain, and well executed. The detail is amazing. Think I'm gonna bite...

Not that long ago I "wasn't doing statues", and pretty soon I'll have 7 :duh :gah:

I'll have the SS Spidey, SS Goblin (will sell if XM does theirs), XM Venom, SS Mark 3, SS Wolverine PF, XM Scorpion and this. Kinda like that I have a host of villains, as 1/6 scale Marvel villains lack badly.

I'm strongly considering preordering the preorder preorder.
393553537.jpg

In all seriousness, I keep coming back to this. Such an iconic SM villain, and well executed. The detail is amazing. Think I'm gonna bite...

Not that long ago I "wasn't doing statues", and pretty soon I'll have 7 :duh :gah:

I'll have the SS Spidey, SS Goblin (will sell if XM does theirs), XM Venom, SS Mark 3, SS Wolverine PF, XM Scorpion and this. Kinda like that I have a host of villains, as 1/6 scale Marvel villains lack badly.

This one will be amazing when released. I’m not sure if they are satisfied with how it looks right now. As XM do change things a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one will be amazing when released. I’m not sure if they are satisfied with how it looks right now. As XM do change things a lot

They wouldn't go wholesale change this late in the game would they? They already went 180º from first version...

Back