XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so ready for this PO

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Nice looking statue. I wish I had the room needed to display statues this big.

Same. When this comes out, I won't have the room for it. I'll probably still get it and keep it boxed until I do, as I don't see a better Doc Ock coming out anytime soon.

Ordering opens now thru May basically. MTO. Gotta free up funds....this hobby is killing me :p

Highly recommend Spec Fiction is you don’t have a source. Todd’s a great guy.

Ordering opens now thru May basically. MTO. Gotta free up funds....this hobby is killing me [emoji14]

Highly recommend Spec Fiction is you don’t have a source. Todd’s a great guy.
What country is it base out of?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looking at photos: Apparently the coins are loose, and you can set where you want, or not have them if you want. They're different in several photos.

Maybe it's just various stages of development.

XM Studios News

"We can't lose. This is our day, gentlemen... the day the Sinister Six reigns supreme!"

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Doctor Octopus! The deadly and brilliant scientist, Otto Octavius, known as Doctor Octopus is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on the first release of XM's Guardians of the Galaxy statues!

Background:
Doctor Octopus - Before his transformation into the megalomaniacal archenemy of the web-slinger, Otto was a brilliant and respected nuclear physicist, inventor, and lecturer. He became the youngest person to serve on the National Board of Nuclear Science. He designed a set of highly advanced mechanical arms to assist him with his research into atomic physics. The tentacled arms were resistant to radiation and were capable of great strength and highly precise movement. They were attached to a harness that fit around his body."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

droct012mckiw.jpg

droct002xzjwt.jpg

droct004nujb4.jpg

droct005aokij.jpg

droct006xujso.jpg

Back