XM Studios Deathstroke - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is sick, i would even go as far as to say this is best piece of the whole samurai line. Love everything about this piece and the base, its such bad ass piece of deathstroke.

This piece is exceptional!

Just wish it was put together like the first Rising Sun Batman ...where the samurai armor were an option and we could make Batman look more like himself. If that option was also available to this Deathstroke statue ...it would've been killer!

Keep in mind that Hulk Transformation is an event exclusive. Hard to say what costs are involved in procuring inventory. I’m not sure that there are any other North America sources for event exclusives.

It’s still ridiculous when the FB resellers charge much much less. But I guess it’s all about what people are comfortable with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

45723555_2180843928808sexs.jpg

"XM Official PO today!
DEATHSTROKE (XM EXCLUSIVE) 1:4 SCALE STATUE
From: 13 Nov 2018, 11pm (GMT+8) to 13 Jan 2019, 11pm (GMT+8)

~~~~~~~~~

To Pre-Order : XM Deathstroke 1/4 statue

Retail Price: SGD 1,099
This is an XM Exclusive Product. It is only available via XM's Retail and Online Stores.
*Certain Distributors may have extremely limited pieces as they purchased at conventions in person, with NO discounts given to them.

~~~~~~~~~

Includes 2 head sculpts:
Oni-inspired Mask and Unmasked Portrait (Being reworked on currently), 2 interchangeable left arms (Sheathed Cyber Katana and Devastating Shotgun, detailed Demon Giant Skeleton Head Base with Samurai in 'Kanji' Flag and 1 X special Art print.

ES: MTO but capped to maximum of 999 worldwide.

About Deathstroke (Demon Swordmaster):
From the creative minds of XM Studios, Deathstroke is reimagined as a Demon Swordmaster in the now iconic XM Original Batman Samurai Series. Inspired by the samurai period's immaculate armor designs and weaponry, the master assasin is given due respect in an incredibly detailed statue, complete with his Demonic Mask, Samurai battle armor and switch out firearms. Standing ominously on a giant skeleton demon head and a flag with the written Kanji character 侍 symbolizing samurai, it is believed that when the unrelentless killer sets his sights on you, not even giants or the supernatural can stand in his way. Legend has it that anyone who sees the demon swordmaster is better off dead those who survive are driven mad by terror for the rest of time - a fate worse than death."

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Deathstroke! Known to be the greatest assassin in all of DC Comics, the super mercenary who has beaten Batman himself several times in combat is reimagined as a samurai inspired demon swordmaster, immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

From the creative minds of XM Studios, Deathstroke is reimagined as a Demon Swordmaster in the now iconic XM Original Batman Samurai Series. Inspired by the samurai period's immaculate armor designs and weaponry, the master assasin is given due respect in an incredibly detailed statue, complete with his Demonic Mask, Samurai battle armor and switch out firearms. Standing ominously on a giant skeleton demon head and a flag with the written Kanji character 侍 symbolizing samurai, it is believed that when the unrelentless killer sets his sights on you, not even giants or the supernatural can stand in his way. Legend has it that anyone who sees the demon swordmaster is better off dead those who survive are driven mad by terror for the rest of time - a fate worse than death."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

40638534_2141736122711hiea.jpg

40539696_214173585604wme4h.jpg

40814260_214173595938infvn.jpg

wow not loving that unmasked portrait at all :(

still really wish this didn't have the samurai thigh armor. Waiting for confirmation that it can be displayed without those pad

Yea, they should've left his white hair on him. That doesn't look right at all....

I'll be displaying this with my Rising Sun Batman and Catwoman.

...Any news about XM giving Slade hair or staying with the bald head?

Does that mean, both portrait will be included? With hair and without hair?

Back