XM Studios Deathstroke - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. Though I think I prefer P1s version

I saw this today and was blown away. I can’t really say how I feel about Prime1 as I’ve not seen it in person. But this piece was a show stopper for sure one of the best pieces shown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this today and was blown away. I can’t really say how I feel about Prime1 as I’ve not seen it in person. But this piece was a show stopper for sure one of the best pieces shown

Ahh cool. Always better to see things in person really

c33a92ead947ea57246b7c04c99440b8.jpg

a6d8b5b96f45e874721236a0c0e1be52.jpg

9a9970f352a7bf7404fc9d4c1b62ea19.jpg

Love that mask and that flame peeling look on the orange side, looks nice. I'm in on this assuming I can actually get my hands on it, would be my first XM statue.

Love that mask and that flame peeling look on the orange side, looks nice. I'm in on this assuming I can actually get my hands on it, would be my first XM statue.

You can order it right now at specfictionshop. It’s a worldwide license, so you’ll also be able to order it directly from XM’s site when it comes up for PO.

I never intended to add a Deathstroke piece to my collection, but I’ll likely pick this up to pair with Sam Bats and Poison Ivy.

The orange color seem more metallic than P1 version, is it? Love the base

I can't say I'm a huge Deathstroke fan, but man this piece looks awesome! That base is really cool, but I like the fact that even though this is from their samurai line, that you could still display it with other "normal" pieces and I don't think it would look too out of place.

The pose on this one is outstanding!

Even though it is the Samurai version, I think it looks more like Deathstroke than the SSC premium format which came out not too long ago.

The pose on this one is outstanding!

Even though it is the Samurai version, I think it looks more like Deathstroke than the SSC premium format which came out not too long ago.

I agree 1000%. This absolutely smokes the Sideshow Deathstroker PF in EVERY way. Unfortunately, the PF was so bad...it doesn't take much to top it. This Samurai Deathstroke looks great but I'm still holding out for a company to release a 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke.

I agree 1000%. This absolutely smokes the Sideshow Deathstroker PF in EVERY way. Unfortunately, the PF was so bad...it doesn't take much to top it. This Samurai Deathstroke looks great but I'm still holding out for a company to release a 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke.

Based on what is in the current announced pipeline and the length it takes for these companies to make the statues, unfortunately it may be 4-5 years before you see this. IMO, I'd go with this one. It is the closest 1/4 scale statue out there.

Based on what is in the current announced pipeline and the length it takes for these companies to make the statues, unfortunately it may be 4-5 years before you see this. IMO, I'd go with this one. It is the closest 1/4 scale statue out there.

I have the Prime 1 Arkham Origins Deathstroke to keep me company until a classic Perez Deathstroke is released. I'm very happy with my AO Deathstroke.

You can order it right now at specfictionshop. It’s a worldwide license, so you’ll also be able to order it directly from XM’s site when it comes up for PO.

I've ordered from BBTS before but never from spec fiction shop, any idea whether one would be cheaper than the other? And where is Spec Fiction located (ie. being in Canada buying from USA is already expensive enough let alone Asia which would just kill me with shipping).

I've ordered from BBTS before but never from spec fiction shop, any idea whether one would be cheaper than the other? And where is Spec Fiction located (ie. being in Canada buying from USA is already expensive enough let alone Asia which would just kill me with shipping).

Can also order direct from the distributor. GFX distribution, when it’s released.

Specfictionshop is located in Southern California. From my experience, BBTS is quite a bit more expensive on XM Worldwide pieces. They certainly were with Ultimate Swordsman and Shibumi. I would recommend checking prices and shipping costs from specfictionshop, BBTS, Secret Compass, and GFX Distribution.

I will add that specfictionshop is very responsive to queries, and works hard to offer the best price possible.

Specfictionshop is located in Southern California. From my experience, BBTS is quite a bit more expensive on XM Worldwide pieces. They certainly were with Ultimate Swordsman and Shibumi. I would recommend checking prices and shipping costs from specfictionshop, BBTS, Secret Compass, and GFX Distribution.

I will add that specfictionshop is very responsive to queries, and works hard to offer the best price possible.

It should be noted that for non licensed pieces, ie XM Marvel pieces, SpecFiction has some crazy pricing. Like Hulk Transformation has a $750 USD markup or something over retail price and that’s without shipping.

It should be noted that for non licensed pieces, ie XM Marvel pieces, SpecFiction has some crazy pricing. Like Hulk Transformation has a $750 USD markup or something over retail price and that’s without shipping.

Keep in mind that Hulk Transformation is an event exclusive. Hard to say what costs are involved in procuring inventory. I’m not sure that there are any other North America sources for event exclusives.

Last edited:
Back