XM Studios - DC Comic License for 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the XM interview video, they said even with the big bases it still won't be as big as their 1/4 scale statues... I'm guessing more like 1/5 scale... Since they have a world license shipping should be cheaper, I expect these to be in the $400 price range. If the scale is similar to Tweeterhead you might be able to mix and match some of them.

The only one I'm not crazy about is the Joker but it's still just a sketch at this point... It will be hard to beat Tweeterhead's Joker, that one is pretty much perfect.

In the XM interview video, they said even with the big bases it still won't be as big as their 1/4 scale statues... I'm guessing more like 1/5 scale... Since they have a world license shipping should be cheaper, I expect these to be in the $400 price range. If the scale is similar to Tweeterhead you might be able to mix and match some of them.

The only one I'm not crazy about is the Joker but it's still just a sketch at this point... It will be hard to beat Tweeterhead's Joker, that one is pretty much perfect.

I agree. That Tweeter Joker looks phenomenal!

It's tough for me to say no to DC statues, but I need to see the price and overall size of these before deciding to buy. They're going to eat up a lot of shelf space with those bases.

Here is a Wonder Woman tease from Facebook. I'm sure her base is probably over the top crazy. Still no idea when we'll actually see anything from this line go up for sale.

30726329_501300516932031_8043168017061293891_n.jpg

Here is a Wonder Woman tease from Facebook. I'm sure her base is probably over the top crazy. Still no idea when we'll actually see anything from this line go up for sale.

30726329_501300516932031_8043168017061293891_n.jpg

Looks good but I wish this was larger than 1/6 scale. I've been slowly getting out of the smaller scales and focusing on primarily 1/4 scale.

Maybe. I have Tweeterhead's on order and actually like that one more. It just looks better than the original art. As much as I love never ending digital render teases, it sure would be nice to know the prices or order dates.

I'm actually getting both XM and Tweeterhead lines... I tried to resist on Tweeterhead line but couldn't do it... I like tweeterhead is more of a retro line and XM is more modern looking.

As for when XM will release order dates, it's anyone's guess at this moment... Figure around $300-$450 depending on size of base and pre-orders will probably start happening towards the end of the year... Don't forget that with that price XM usually gives you a lot of switch outs where other companies might give you one.

I'm actually getting both XM and Tweeterhead lines... I tried to resist on Tweeterhead line but couldn't do it... I like tweeterhead is more of a retro line and XM is more modern looking.

As for when XM will release order dates, it's anyone's guess at this moment... Figure around $300-$450 depending on size of base and pre-orders will probably start happening towards the end of the year...

I was kind of hoping to mix and match the TH and XM lines as I'm not a huge fan of some classic looks (like I passed on the caped Catwoman), but I think the XM bases will dwarf the TH statues.

Anything over $350 is probably too much for me at this scale.

Back