XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp they are sold out now. I purchased the last one. Thought on this for a good long time and this Maul is just something I never lost my excitement for. Happy that I will have this in my Star Wars Display!

Fantastic, with only 270 being made you won't regret it. Once inhand pics are posted its a statue everyone will want in there Star Wars collection.

From what I've read XM is keeping the Star Wars license.... I think one of the reason we didn't see anything this con was because XM is pushing out it's 1:6 DC line, they've already listed 13 characters so far with the reveal of Lobo... Will probably see Joker and possibly WW in the hands of customers before the end of the year..

I did heard they was keeping the Star Wars license but with maul there last release I did expect a reveal of a up and coming statue. You just start thinking is it all just talk. Fingers crossed its not.

Well being I have the Luke and Maul on the way from the XM line its safe to say I'm a fan. Would love their take on Storm Troopers but I really want a Thrawn or Ahsoka from XM.

Welp they are sold out now. I purchased the last one. Thought on this for a good long time and this Maul is just something I never lost my excitement for. Happy that I will have this in my Star Wars Display!

Congrats it's a really dynamic cool looking statue. And thanks for buying it, I was thinking about getting it from specfiction. Now I can save some money, I already have the Sideshow PF and I don't need another Maul.

From what I've read XM is keeping the Star Wars license.... I think one of the reason we didn't see anything this con was because XM is pushing out it's 1:6 DC line, they've already listed 13 characters so far with the reveal of Lobo... Will probably see Joker and possibly WW in the hands of customers before the end of the year..

Glad to hear, their SW license limited only to SEA which is a big hold back to western buyers due to high shipment cost...and SW not that popular in SEA though.

Im still waiting a day for proper General Grievous XM statue with lightsabers pulling pose standing on clone troopers corpses diorama base

Who has this one coming? Kicking myself for not POing.

I have the XM studios boba fett and Luke hoth, and I'm waiting for my text from heroes collectibles to say this has been dispatched. Really excited about getting this in hand. It was meant to be dispatched in the 3 quarter but pushed back to 4 quarter due to shows and a lot of marvel stuff being released.

I've got this one coming, has anyone heard that it's shipping out soon?

The dealer in Singapore sent me an email said this was delayed until Q4 -2018...

I've got this one coming, has anyone heard that it's shipping out soon?

Now we are in Q4 it could be anytime now up til end of December, make a nice Xmas present to ourselves but I'm ready to have him inhand now. :impatient:

XM fb page has just said the first batch will be shipped withthin the next 2 months.

Back