XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the one and only statue that has me joining the ranks of people wishing that XM had an international license....

I really want this one, and Darth Maul is not a top SW character for me normally. I don't mind him, he's the only part of TPM that is decent (outside of Obi Wan) and his resurrection in Dark Horse Comics Clone Wars series (which was then put in the Clone Wars cartoon more or less to make it canon) story arc is well done.

That being said I own nothing Darth Maul, not an action figure or mini bust. So for me to say I really want this is saying I think the piece is tremendous!

Love to get my hands on this and add it to my huge collection. Def one I'm going to keep an eye out for and try to purchase.

This is the one and only statue that has me joining the ranks of people wishing that XM had an international license....

You’re not a fan of the Hoth Pilot Luke statue? I think it is awesome and I believe they do have international licensing on some stuff. Not on these Star Wars pieces though. It is a relatively new thing but the pricing has gotten better on some of the newer DC stuff and the shipping isn’t so high on them either.

https://instagram.com/p/Bi_4R6On0Xe/

Love to get my hands on this and add it to my huge collection. Def one I'm going to keep an eye out for and try to purchase.

I found a site that has them for a reasonable price (relatively speaking). PM me if you are interested. I am going to pre-order mine from there.

The site I had are now sold out of them. I did not end up getting one even...but I'm okay with that. If they do a decent Vader later on down the line I would buy an XM again no doubt as I love my Boba Fett statue :).

I'm curious what people have been paying for this? I got offered one today but it seems higher than normal.

$880 plus shipping I'm paying over 3 months along with hoth Luke. My boba fett came today and the box is huge. Will get him out tomoz. Managed to get him for a cracking price.

Be careful y'all don't get a good price on the statue and then screwed on the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have an idea when this might be shipping out? I did some looking and all I could find was May 2018 which obviously has come and gone. I might try to pick this up after seeing how terrific their Luke is.

Anyone have an idea when this might be shipping out? I did some looking and all I could find was May 2018 which obviously has come and gone. I might try to pick this up after seeing how terrific their Luke is.

Q3 and I was told by Andy of heroes Collectables Aug-Sept. Have to be quick though only 270 will be released.

270 is a strange edition size, why not round it up to 300.
Anyway, get this while you can, my opinion, this is the definitive Maul statue to own!
Regardless when this comes out, my payment plan finishes in January, so long painstaking wait for me!

270 is a strange edition size, why not round it up to 300.
Anyway, get this while you can, my opinion, this is the definitive Maul statue to own!
Regardless when this comes out, my payment plan finishes in January, so long painstaking wait for me!

where did you pre order to have payment plans ?

Back