Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have this coming in about a week. It looks fantastic from all the pics but it may no longer work with the collection. I guess I'll decide once it arrives.

I've already congratulated you elsewhere...but what the hell...grats on a most wondrous piece of art! As the Top Cow characters from XM continue to come forthwith...it will be a most wondrous display! Can't wait for Witchblade and especially Magdalena! Woohoo!

Thank You, Loric, are you Familiar to me on some distant Battle Field, or Forum? My Friend, YES Bring on Witchblade, she's PO'd, Feb.2017 due and Magdalena looks Sweet

smile_zpsec6e28fd.jpg

Hi guys,

I ordered Darkness through XM website and I'm trying to contact GFX Distribution since they suppose to send me the shipping bill, but I haven't received a response yet. Anybody is in the same situation here?

Thanks.

Hey fellow collectors I just wanted to ask question here because some of you do I have this piece I have the opportunity to pick this up right now and wondering if it's worth it I collect sideshow /ECC I'm a big fan of horror.
I love big detail busts I've heard the pictures don't do this one justice

really would love to know what you all think now that you have in your home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellow collectors I just wanted to ask question here because some of you do I have this piece I have the opportunity to pick this up right now and wondering if it's worth it I collect sideshow /ECC I'm a big fan of horror.

The statue is fantastic but what's "worth it" to me may not be to someone else. If you like the character, then you are never going to get a better Darkness statue--in fact, I'm still blown away that ANYONE made a statue of the character, much less one that could be a contender for statue of the year. This is a huge statue with an insane amount of detail, but the cost reflects the price and work put into it. The initial price and shipping costs mean this may be a difficult statue to sell and make a profit, so that may be a negative for some people, but personally, I won't be selling mine any time soon (if ever) after seeing it on my shelf.

The statue is fantastic but what's "worth it" to me may not be to someone else. If you like the character, then you are never going to get a better Darkness statue--in fact, I'm still blown away that ANYONE made a statue of the character, much less one that could be a contender for statue of the year. This is a huge statue with an insane amount of detail, but the cost reflects the price and work put into it. The initial price and shipping costs mean this may be a difficult statue to sell and make a profit, so that may be a negative for some people, but personally, I won't be selling mine any time soon (if ever) after seeing it on my shelf.

Very Well said, Zod, can't to much to that, except the Shear Awe and Spectical of it.

I totally missed out on the p/o for this. I don't know what cave I've been stuck in but I found out about it way too late to jump in. Honestly, even if I had seen it earlier, I'm not sure I would have p/o'd. I've really been on the fence about it but figured it would be great with the WitchBlade I couldn't order fast enough. After seeing all the great feedback, I decided if I could find one at retail (yeah, right), I'd grab one.

Anyway, a newsletter came through from a local dealer yesterday saying the p/o's were in stock. On a whim, I sent them an email that said something to the effect of, "I know this is long sold out but if you happen to have someone back out at the last minute, I wouldn't want you to get stuck with it so let me know and I'll help you out. ;)" Well, it turns out it wasn't such a long shot after all and awoke to a very pleasant surprise reply in my inbox... I'll be picking mine up Tuesday for retail!

Now, to figure out where the hell I'm going to put it...

I totally missed out on the p/o for this. I don't know what cave I've been stuck in but I found out about it way too late to jump in. Honestly, even if I had seen it earlier, I'm not sure I would have p/o'd. I've really been on the fence about it but figured it would be great with the WitchBlade I couldn't order fast enough. After seeing all the great feedback, I decided if I could find one at retail (yeah, right), I'd grab one.

Anyway, a newsletter came through from a local dealer yesterday saying the p/o's were in stock. On a whim, I sent them an email that said something to the effect of, "I know this is long sold out but if you happen to have someone back out at the last minute, I wouldn't want you to get stuck with it so let me know and I'll help you out. ;)" Well, it turns out it wasn't such a long shot after all and awoke to a very pleasant surprise reply in my inbox... I'll be picking mine up Tuesday for retail!

Now, to figure out where the hell I'm going to put it...

This piece is No Detolf, No, Besta Display piece maybe, and you put on top of a low lying besta, Heavy, as you have seen with mine, Stand Alone Piece for now, might require a Zip Code HAHAHAHA, and I have XM's Witchblade's coming in the 2nd QTR, Fun

witchb001_1_600x.jpg

Last edited:
This piece is No Detolf, No, Besta Display piece maybe, and you put on top of a low lying besta, Heavy, as you have seen with mine, Stand Alone Piece for now, might require a Zip Code HAHAHAHA, and I have XM's Witchblade's coming in the 2nd QTR, Fun

I have 9' ceilings so I'm hoping it will sit on top of a 3-high Besta. If not, it'll have to go on top of the 2-high in the spot I had reserved for something else. At least the something else won't be here for a while so I have time to rearrange. Again. Guess we'll find out in a couple days lol.

I am super, super excited for WitchBlade. That one can't come fast enough!!

I have 9' ceilings so I'm hoping it will sit on top of a 3-high Besta. If not, it'll have to go on top of the 2-high in the spot I had reserved for something else. At least the something else won't be here for a while so I have time to rearrange. Again. Guess we'll find out in a couple days lol.

I am super, super excited for WitchBlade. That one can't come fast enough!!

Do yourself a Solid, 3 High, get help to put it up there, it's not Hollow, 2 High, if you plan your approach, you can do it, I was just being safe, just can't swallow breaking such a piece, so looking forward to her arriving, Oh Hell Yeah!

Be Cool Tech

Back