Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think theres a market for anything that looks amazing!!!

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Going to be hard to pass this one up!

Darkness is my favorite Top Cow character (and I wish I was able to work on it while I was with Top Cow). One of the coolest designs in comics for me, done by Silvestri. Great concept as well, fusing the gangster/Mafia theme with horror elements. It made a great game too, I'm sure it's going to be an interesting movie as well, like a Godfather from the depths of hell LOL.

I'm sure this is gonna be very expensive, but I really want this. Like Hellboy, he's had a crossover with Bats anyway so he could still fit my theme :)

Does anyone know by any chance what US retailer will be carrying these?

Darkness is my favorite Top Cow character (and I wish I was able to work on it while I was with Top Cow). One of the coolest designs in comics for me, done by Silvestri. Great concept as well, fusing the gangster/Mafia theme with horror elements. It made a great game too, I'm sure it's going to be an interesting movie as well, like a Godfather from the depths of hell LOL.

I'm sure this is gonna be very expensive, but I really want this. Like Hellboy, he's had a crossover with Bats anyway so he could still fit my theme :)

The character design looks amazing. This sculpt work is just bananas. XM is really knocking it out the park these days. I love that they are willing to try seemingly impossibly detailed sculpts. I absolutely love this one.

Don't know. The character but this seem like an instant buy. Tops over the Magneto easilly

Looking at that photo I'd almost agree with you.
Would love to see a similar shot of Ghost Rider.

The size and amount of "stuff" on the base almost qualifies this as a diorama.

Simply stunningly unbelievable!!!!!!! The new title holder for "the best this hobby/industry has to offer", period. XM's creative process, execution, & vision are simply breathtaking. They are turning this hobby on it's head, ..............pity their product is so restricted for most. Still, always excited to see what's up next with these guys, regardless of character(s) or theme(s).

This lofty position should have been claimed by SS years ago. They still can,..............but.

Read the original comic 15yrs ago (or is it 20!?) but am baffled that anyone would want a Jackie of that size taking up valuable statue real estate.
.....saying that, it is probably legit the greatest collectible of that scale ever made, which for some people I can understand is enough reason alone to purchase!

Will this be availible all over the world?

Yes, it's under XM's worldwide license, which is good news for collectors in the US and EU. We just have to wait for XM to announce their distribution channels for each region.

Read the original comic 15yrs ago (or is it 20!?) but am baffled that anyone would want a Jackie of that size taking up valuable statue real estate.
.....saying that, it is probably legit the greatest collectible of that scale ever made, which for some people I can understand is enough reason alone to purchase!

Yup, 2 decades! Time flies! And yes, the first run from the original series is a great tale!

BEHOLD -- this could be XM's most incredible statue to date, if not ever.

8490_1631624067058286_2711250631216139880_n.jpg

12439310_1631366027084090_4422284246744622728_n.jpg
1915215_1631653963721963_393026303027808918_n.jpg
That's quite an impressive task, and I'm getting the exact same feeling. This is something sinister and completely different from everything we've been seeing lately (Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Alien, Predator, etc.) Its refreshing to see something thats never been done before, take on a new piece right out of the comics and just BLOW it out of the park!

You don't want to miss on this guy if you have the connections/$$ for it. I'm all over it. Instant PO.

I did hear it would be distributed worldwide on SF, so it may be coming to a dealer near you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back