XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen daredevil personally.. dont expect him to cost less than shehulk.. the base is already taller than blackbolt

Base is taller but not as complex or bulky, tho. And DD has only one switch out piece, while BB and She Hulk come with many more parts. Dunno, I'm hoping he comes at 800SGD

Very true, the base is pretty straight forward and with only one portrait as a swap out so I think around the 800SGD mark would be reasonable. Can't see it being more than She-Hulk simply due to numerous swap outs she has. But then again they might take character popularity into account when pricing so who knows.

Right around the $800SGD mark is where I see this piece, too! I hope it becomes truth.

I would love to get this, but I live in the US. Anyone have any suggestions where I can PO this? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Very true, the base is pretty straight forward and with only one portrait as a swap out so I think around the 800SGD mark would be reasonable. Can't see it being more than She-Hulk simply due to numerous swap outs she has. But then again they might take character popularity into account when pricing so who knows.

Even with popularity I think 800 SGD sounds about right. Wolverine had three heads, and I believe multiple arms as well. And while his base wasn't as bulky, it had light up features and whatnot. He was $850 SGD.

In the end it's still hard to gauge the pricing of XM right now. I'd say it'll probably land around there though.

Surprised there's no info up on him yet since he goes up for PO on Thursday. Then again, Elektra is supposed to go up for PO on the 17th, and they've been mum on her for a long while. Though I guess they do keep it pretty tight to the wire with announcing the price and the actual PO date, so I'm guessing we'll see the final stats and cost tomorrow.

Placed my pre-order order :yess:
Cool :) this is gonna be the best DD if seen in a long time!
gonna skip this one I think to many xm pieces to come xD like IM and medusa and that spidey dio omg

Btw will you guys be on comic con? You guys have lovely statues to come whoehoe!

dd01.jpg

dd03.jpg

dd04.jpg

dd05.jpg

dd06.jpg

dd07.jpg

dd08.jpg

dd09.jpg

dd10.jpg

Back