XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to give this a shot with Simply Toyz, though my luck with them lately has been horrible.

It's a big ol' mess for US customers trying to get XM statues at this point... it's all over the XM forum on SF. ST is not an option without some really creative maneuvering...

It's my understanding that I'll be ok as long as I can get an XM PO shipped to an address in a country ST ships to then have someone ship it to me from there. If that's not correct then I need to know so I can start throwing a fit. :lol

You're going to get a cancellation email on that one

Why? I'm having it shipped to an approved country. It's actually cheaper to buy directly from XM and have it shipped to an approved country, and then having it shipped to me instead of going through a retailer in the country it's going to.

Why? I'm having it shipped to an approved country. It's actually cheaper to buy directly from XM and have it shipped to an approved country, and then having it shipped to me instead of going through a retailer in the country it's going to.

Not gonna fly bro. You will be getting a no can do email soon.

Ordered!

This is my first time ordering directly from XM. Is the 10% member discount on top of the listed retail price?

Going to give this a shot with Simply Toyz, though my luck with them lately has been horrible.

Well based on your posts, that's not really what either of you are really doing. I assume you paid without anything US based.

I'm going to order from Simply Toys and have it shipped to a different address before it's then shipped to me.

I would just confirm that being paid from the US doesn't affect this transaction, that's all. It would be my paranoid self with these statue prices :)

I would just confirm that being paid from the US doesn't affect this transaction, that's all. It would be my paranoid self with these statue prices :)

Hopefully that won't matter. The email sent out by ST just gave three options for preorders: cancel, pick it up in Singapore, or ship it to an address in one of the countries they can ship to. They didn't specify that payment had to come from one of those countries. I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Chances are I won't get the preorder from the anyway since it's so difficult.

Back