XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had time to setup this beast, love the details on the suit, I know its a modern take on it but damn did XM Kill it on deals, QC is amazing as usual love how the building has a wet look to it xm killed it on that, I'm probably never going to use the unmasked head though and love the lion base easily 10/10 for me as it catches daredevil in full for me!

What a Beautiful DD statue.....great pics.

To the top of the base is about 26 inches. If you take the back part of the base off then he'll fit in a Besta as it's only 21.5 inches to the top of his head.

Thanks so much! I didn't know the back part came off. He'll fit now regardless. Much appreciated!

Lol I'm also a "Does it fit in a Besta?" guy. I could use a parody T-shirt of the old CM Punk one "I'm a Paul Heyman Guy" . . . "I'm a Does it fit in a Besta? guy". And although no one ever would know what the hell it was referencing when I'm out in public in the real world lol.

Just bought this and should arrive shortly...probably will pair with Sideshow Elektra as I like that one better than XM's ELektra at the moment.

Just bought this and should arrive shortly...probably will pair with Sideshow Elektra as I like that one better than XM's ELektra at the moment.

Congrats! I have this one and still love this statue. I am getting the new SS Daredevil too and think they will pair well together.

Congrats! I have this one and still love this statue. I am getting the new SS Daredevil too and think they will pair well together.

I like the SS one as well...was able to grab this at nearly the same price and unless Prime 1 comes out with something it will be 1 and done for me on DD. Originally was going to get the SS and try my hand at a little repainting but the XM fell into my lap.

I love having the XM DD in my collection. Its the only DD statue I have so far.

But this SSC DD statue looks great, too. Wouldn't mind having both of these for sure.

Back