[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm I'm not feeling that facial expression or the padding and texturing on the suit. Need to see the painted reveal.

Knowing XM I'm sure there will be a few more portraits.

Doubt it will happen but a switch out torso with a sculpted jacket would have been cool. For me at least.

EDIT: A second head sculpt was just shown on FB. Him looking up and yelling and there's word that there might be 2 switch out torsos.

I’m liking it so far. I’m getting some John Cassaday vibes from the portrait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, I hate the Lee costumed X-MEN. Especially Cyke. Can he possibly have any more belts, straps, buckles, or pouches? Give me Byrne or Astonishing X-MEN costumes any day of the week over Lee's. Lee's costume designs are utter trash in my book. His terrible X-MEN costumes are only equaled by his atrocious NEW 52 costume designs. Don't get me wrong, I love Lee's art, but I can't stand his costume designs.

Man, I hate the Lee costumed X-MEN. Especially Cyke. Can he possibly have any more belts, straps, buckles, or pouches? Give me Byrne or Astonishing X-MEN costumes any day of the week over Lee's. Lee's costume designs are utter trash in my book. His terrible X-MEN costumes are only equaled by his atrocious NEW 52 costume designs. Don't get me wrong, I love Lee's art, but I can't stand his costume designs.

You take that back Flip. You’re trampling on my childhood damnit! :lol

Joking aside, it was the sign of the times, but I agree that we need the classic Byrne costumes.

Picture from Ben Ang

29388412_210353734659h1qp4.jpg

You take that back Flip. You’re trampling on my childhood damnit! :lol

Joking aside, it was the sign of the times, but I agree that we need the classic Byrne costumes.

Again, I love Lee's art. I have Lee's entire X-MEN run. I just think he's a terrible costume designer. I'm not holding my breath for a Byrne Cyclops (nor Colossus or Nightcrawler). Sideshow is into modernized/sideshowified costumes nowadays. Hell, they even dropped the Lee PF line.

Alright, you need to pump the breaks after that comment lol.

Just a matter of personal preference my friend. I know that there's a lot of Lee fans out there. I'd just like to see different versions of Cyclops already. If P1 releases another 1/4 Lee X-MEN line, I think I'm going to lose it.

Back