[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please sideshow if you are watching...Byrne Cyclops and X-men line.

YES.... Byrne was the greatest !!

NEW-X-MEN-Byrne.jpg

Byrne is an absolute must.

Unfortunately, neither XM or SSC will commit to a classic Byrne lineup. SSC gives us a classic Wolverine (which can also be used in the Lee line), Dark Phoenix, and Storm, but that's it. SSC started out giving us Lee PFs but when it came time for a Lee white costume Storm...they give us a classic black costume Storm instead. The same problem exists with XM. I actually asked Bryan if we would get a classic Byrne lineup or a Lee lineup. After saying he'd get back to me, he posted we would be getting a Byrne styled lineup. I raised an eyebrow when Wolverine was released because the print had Cyke in it and he was in the Lee uniform instead of the classic Byrne one. I was told it's only a print and we'd get a classic Byrne lineup.

Well, here we are. All Lee, all over again with no way to finish a classic Byrne lineup. What a disappointment. No classic Nightcrawler, Cyke, or Colossus from either XM or SSC. That gives us no way to complete the classic X-MEN even by mixing and matching XM and SSC 1/4 scale pieces. What a joke.

I agree. Paying the additional custom fees and enormous amount for shipping...frankly it's getting old. Nowadays, I am very selective and only if the character is really symbolic or I enjoyed reading about the character in the past - this works for me.

Either way ....Byrne style costumes or Lee style costumes ...I wouldn't reject any of them. I'm good either way.

That doesn't work for me personally. I want a Byrne era lineup and I generally don't mix eras in my lineups.

I like it. Hope they show the rest soon as well as painted. Feel like we've been waiting on this one for a long time...

Back