XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Okay I gotta know....are all of you paying $1500 for this like Specfiction and Secret Compass has the price at or are their some cheaper routes?

Retail is $795 after currency conversion. Some retailers and dealers knock a little off retail and others ask over retail. What has happening with SF, SC, and BBTS is their connection to actually get any product has increased their cut so they are passing that hike on to the customer. On that note the Thor aftermarket price will be about $1800-$2k once released in not more.

has simply toys replied back to anyone, I paid for the deposit, but it hasnt been added to my account and I was hoping to pay in full to avail of the discount, send many mails regarding other orders and for shipping quotes as well, getting no reply for last 3-4 weeks

Is this better than the original Sideshow Thor PF?

Im not trying to bash anyone here who has the SS PF. Jut giving my 2 cents here. I think this Thor will top SS's. Heres why

1. I was never a fan of the blue cloth. Hides the detail and musculature
2. Although the pose is great, you cannot see thors expression unless you stand up and look down. If you look at it from the front all i see is thors throat
3. Not a lot of switch out parts. SS only has the bearded face and they call it exclusive. XM has tons of switch out heads and arms its ridiculous. You can pose it in any way you could possibly want
4. And lastly quality control. I don't think it needs explanation. Its second to none. Anyone around here knows their QC exceeds expectations. And so you know you'l be getting almost a life like statue.

SS thor was as great statue no doubt. But since you ask if this one is better than SS. I have no doubt this one will top it off.

This one looks great but I am still very happy with my original Thor PF and I don't even have the EX on that. Still can't wait to see people's in hand pics on this. With XM's prices inc shipping, I definitely have to limit those purchases...and I would never order from the US retailers with the prices hikes. Fortunately, I am getting my XM pieces at cost plus shipping.

....Okay I gotta know....are all of you paying $1500 for this like Specfiction and Secret Compass has the price at or are their some cheaper routes?

I paid $883 SGD to Simply Toys, which is about $670 USD before shipping.

has simply toys replied back to anyone, I paid for the deposit, but it hasnt been added to my account and I was hoping to pay in full to avail of the discount, send many mails regarding other orders and for shipping quotes as well, getting no reply for last 3-4 weeks

Just got invoice and paid.

Back