XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dealer told me, they only have a few and I must pay that in person. (I do not like going out usually I visit them once a week for comics) Then I go there immediately.

has simply toys replied back to anyone, I paid for the deposit, but it hasnt been added to my account and I was hoping to pay in full to avail of the discount, send many mails regarding other orders and for shipping quotes as well, getting no reply for last 3-4 weeks
They have 2 new customer service representatives, Phoebe and Cammy. On Friday I got the paypal bills for all my deposits. I also waited for almost 2 weeks but they are catching up on their backlog. I think they are almost through because for me, everything is almost in order, everything is visible in my order history.
I also paid my Thor in full to get the 10% off, so you should get your bill pretty soon.

I still did not get answer though when Hawkeye and Wolverine would get shipped...

Yep, spoke to Cammy several times. They're trying their best right now.
XM is giving them a lot of headaches:d I think their system is almost set up by now. I am curious how the next XM PO with ST are gonna go...

XM is giving them a lot of headaches:d I think their system is almost set up by now. I am curious how the next XM PO with ST are gonna go...

Dunno, man. I hope they'll get it straight. I was worried there for a minute thinking I wasn't going to get my Black Bolt Pre-PO. But I got it completed yesterday (Friday), so maybe there's hope.

Dunno, man. I hope they'll get it straight. I was worried there for a minute thinking I wasn't going to get my Black Bolt Pre-PO. But I got it completed yesterday (Friday), so maybe there's hope.

I am sure they will have their system in order. Everything is in my order history now, so all good for me. I hope they start shipping out Wolverine soon....

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Sadly for me, XM has not delivered the ultimate Thor with this effort. Pose is pretty much standard, legs/waist look off, & portraits look to simplified & cartoonish. A decent effort, but not an epically great one for the thunder god.

Come on guys. First asia with cap and now anime with thor, really? :lol

Really-Animated-GIF.gif

I own the SS exclusive as well as a couple of other 1/4 scale thors and this will be king in my collection.

I just managed to get the OG Thor PF so I'm hoping I can trade my XM Thor once I get it for the Venom com. I've always wanted the com so hopefully this will be my chance to get one hopefully

I think the XM looks awesome but I think the OG will display better with my OG Caps & Hulk PFs and I don't collect multiples of characters with the exception of Batman, Hulk & Spiderman

I just managed to get the OG Thor PF so I'm hoping I can trade my XM Thor once I get it for the Venom com. I've always wanted the com so hopefully this will be my chance to get one hopefully

I think the XM looks awesome but I think the OG will display better with my OG Caps & Hulk PFs and I don't collect multiples of characters with the exception of Batman, Hulk & Spiderman

I think the OG will display better as well mate. Congrats and good luck getting Venom. He's amazing.

https://flic.kr/p/8dtLsw

Back