XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!
Just a brief summary, I have 2 XM statues.
MK42 & Capt America
Looking forward to more XMs...:lol

Yes, I also still got a mail from end of April. I really hope that they kept it somewhere that I paid a deposit for 3 more XM statues that are not in Order history...

Rory was really helpful and helped me also with keeping custom costs down... So I really hope that the new team knows about deposits that are not in the order history and PO lists for the future releases...

Rory's last day was sometime last week. I believe it was Friday. Had a chance to communicate with Simply Toys this past Monday.

Rory's last day was sometime last week. I believe it was Friday. Had a chance to communicate with Simply Toys this past Monday.
Did you call them? How did you get in contact with them? Do you have any idea why they are not answering any mails?

Still thinking whether I should get this. It is more like a, "Hey it is XM get it before too late." type situation.

I have SSC Thor and to be honest, base on photos from XM and different forums and FB group, I like SSC more.

If I can get it at retail I will go for it like ms. Marvel. But like if I either need to find from other places, I hesitate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the SS one and i love it. But i also really like the look of the XM one. Once it's here in front of me it will be even better. Love the spinning hammer.

It is really expensive and they are releasing many other statue like DD, She-Hulk. It is like I did pass Phoenix when I could still get that at EU XM.

If I have to pay the retail price of EU XM, I have to make sure I really really like that. Yet of local dealers have that, I will get it for definite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11255517_1605245509692440_6901050224258611119_n.jpg

Did you call them? How did you get in contact with them? Do you have any idea why they are not answering any mails?

No, I don't know why they're not answering emails. For the most part, I think its because of the change in personnel.

Back