XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally forgot to go on Simply Toys today for this. Probably because I was watching the Avengers :)

Luckily I have an email from Mark saying he secured one for me but I haven't paid the deposit yet so still need to confirm that. Better not miss out on this!

Simply Toys never had any to put up for the masses. It was put up sold out with a waitlist option. The elite members got all of their stock it appears.

PO confirmed and deposit sent
blissysmile.gif

Thanks for the pictures. I like it. :)

I want to be in Thailand! I'm actually half Thai. Envious of my family there... We don't have no Comic Con here in Denmark. :(

Thanks for your suggestions, I chose the XM's Thor instead of Lobo and I secured mine.

I saw this piece at the comic con (also the first time I saw XM's work too) and I have to say he is huge! Every detail comes out perfect and there is no any disproportion like many discussing on the Facebook.

Thanks everyone. :)

Thanks for your suggestions, I chose the XM's Thor instead of Lobo and I secured mine.

I saw this piece at the comic con (also the first time I saw XM's work too) and I have to say he is huge! Every detail comes out perfect and there is no any disproportion like many discussing on the Facebook.

Thanks everyone. :)

000d00037932cbadedc3de65e9c9c682.jpg

I want to order this however not being able to find it from a retail seller, my go to is charging me a premium to lock it up through him. $2000 SGD total .... I may have to pass on this one :(

Haha, thanks bud. I got the 1:6 Ironman from HMO too. According the guys at the comic con, they are going to add light-up for this ironman. Just wanna tell everybody here! :)

Goodness..2000 SGD. Who's the retailer?

Not a retailer ... more like a reseller. I got Wolvey and Phoenix through him for $1000 SGD each. So I think he is trying to recoup some of the money he could have made by not selling to me.

Not a retailer ... more like a reseller. I got Wolvey and Phoenix through him for $1000 SGD each. So I think he is trying to recoup some of the money he could have made by not selling to me.

Damn, that's terrible. 2000 SGD is steep. If I can't find them for retail it's an easy pass and on to the next one.

I'm surprised you guys are locking this up only now. I was too paranoid, so I didn't wait.

I'm not a diehard, must-have Thor fan. However I'm enough of a fan to want this piece after seeing how flawless the design turned out, and knowing XM's reputation for quality production pieces...

Sort of the same thing with Daredevil... not a die hard fan, but the piece looks amazing so far, and will display perfectly fine without any companion pieces, so I'm likely to add him to my want list.

On the other hand, I have my pre- pre- (pre-? :) ) order set for the X-men diorama, but sadly it doesn't look like that will happen....

Back