XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the prob with locking down pre-orders with go to friends and individuals,, is they too will feel like wanting a piece of the pie,, Im betting some people who got their early POs locked down for Magentos might have got 2-3 from different sources and are sitting on a investment of 3000$ per piece,
if i was the one reselling or helping out I prob would be regretting selling it for near retail, obviously the newer POs prices will be upped , in the end securing a PO with a retailer is probably the best bet

You almost can't get one through retailers now.

Simply Toys was the go to but now the elite members take all their allotment on the highly popular statues. They had zero Thors for the average Joe.
Lil Monsters had maybe 10 Thor.
Toys Station and Toys Industries don't have check out options.
The new European retailer is very high over retail and cm t ship to the US.
Most of the other official retailers either hold them for customers or flip them for big money.
Even the game is changing with the known dealers. I've asked about Cable, Blackbolt, and Medusa....one never responds, one is already booked up with repeat buyers, and the other has changed his ordering process to not take early preorders. I think the dealers are being very cautious to not over promise which is smart.

Even though it's a struggle I love the rarity!

I hope I can get She Hulk and Cable, locked down, already requested Simply toys but no answer yet

If anyone decides they don't want their PO, I will gladly take it off your hands and pay the transfer fee with a little extra bonus. PM me if you are interested :D

Rarity is one thing, but when you're never given a chance is when it sucks. Oh well.

Agreed, in reality out of the ~900 ES they make, realistically only like ~50 are available that haven't already been claimed by companies/friends of friends. Such bs if you ask me =/. Sideshow needs to step it up really bad.

I may be alone in this, but that's how it feels and it sucks for aspiring XM collectors.

Agreed, in reality out of the ~900 ES they make, realistically only like ~50 are available that haven't already been claimed by companies/friends of friends. Such bs if you ask me =/. Sideshow needs to step it up really bad.

I may be alone in this, but that's how it feels and it sucks for aspiring XM collectors.

I am in Asia, and yes. I also didn't have a chance hahaha. Nowadays If I can't get in on PO. Oh well, so be it. Not too crazy chasing things down I missed somehow now. :)

Maybe I'm the only one, but I care little about es. Whether they make 5 or 5000, as long as I dig the statue, then I'm not sure why it matters. I guess people see them as an investment.

My only complaint on this piece are the head sculpts, they need to fix the face specially his mouth is way to small. just my two cents

...pissed that it's sold out already. I looked everywhere for pre-orders. Found nothing than in a blink of an eye sold out. Was it even available on the XM site for anytime? I wish I was a VIP.:dunno

I got one. Thinking of tradng it in for the SS one when I get it. Will probably wait and see if it grows on me though.

So a question for all you XM guys and those lucky enough to somehow get one of these, what do they actually retail for?? Would've loved a chance at getting this Thor, but probably for the best anyway... I already spend too much $$$ :cuckoo:

Back