XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this rate Spiderman will be presold out by next week.... So get ready to weep.

LOL I know it. The good thing is I already have two 1/4 Spideys so it's not like one is missing from my collection. But he's my favorite and I have no limit on how many 1/4 Spideys I'd own. I wouldn't be happy missing the XM at all :( :mad: :( but I'd live.

We'll always have eBay.

:rolleyes2

Lmao. And eBay will always have over inflated asking prices. Pass on that lol.

There may be some truth in it! What's stopping people from pre ordering now thru their "connections"? It's completely out of xm control if the "connections" decide to take PO now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. I already put in a bid for Spidey through a connect. I was told the way he generally works is he'll start his PO list only once something is release by XM that's more official, like how they regularly use a photo on their Facebook to announce a product. If it's just talk and nothing to show, he won't start a PO list. Priority still goes to those who've had multiple orders just like Spidey spoke on:

I am, BUT I hate to say that it is only a slit exaggeration because right now avenues are dryng up. I now whi could have contacted, but I don't know of they would take my money given that some guys have 7 or 8 pieces on order.

And even still Spidey, ask if their PO list is full if you can be added to a wait list just in case one of their other guys looses interest in a piece or needs to make a financial readjustment. Even with slim chances you never know until you try.

As XM popularity continues to grow it become more problematic for the "connections", or any XM supplier in general, to take early pre-orders. I am not saying it's impossible...but it becomes more difficult. I'm sure retailers like Simply Toys are increasing the amount product ordered with each new XM pre-order. There are likely other retailers that now are interested in placing their first order with XM. That means XM will likely have to change how much product they allocate to their existing suppliers. There may likely be growing uncertainty among connections/suppliers regarding how much product may or may not be allocated to them. The bigger question becomes how many early pre-orders can you comfortably accept?

Even Simply Toys has a priority list that's growing. Multiple buyers at certain price points get early POs. it's going to be hard there, too.

which guys are still doing that? Besides the one guy I have Wolverine on order with, I forgot who else even takes XM orders on the DL. Does anyone know if Secretcompass is still doing XM orders? If you don't want to answer in the open, that's cool.

I could be mistaken, but during the Phoenix PO period I contacted Secret Compass. I contacted several outlets, but I think it was SC that told me their allotment would go to priority buyers/members or whatever Secret Compass calls their customers who get the goods.

Am I the only one seeing Ashton Kutcher in the bearded sculpt?

11041221_1531473113740049_3592134736878817565_n.jpg

12182_1531473507073343_5108869498539077832_n.jpg

I don't even want to see photos of this anymore if it's impossible to order :lol :(

I guess I will have to try the day of on whatever sites put them up. Anybody have a list of sites to try?

Looks good, now flip it so we dont have to tilt our head haha

Back