XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

Thought I should contribute as my first post...
XM has posted the PO date for Thor: Mid to Late May 2015 1st Batch shipped out 28th Aug.

Let the frenzy begin!:panic:

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your 1st post :clap

Thanks krzykoopa and wanderlai. I'm wondering though if they will actually deliver the statue this year as they did not post the shipment year.

How did people do a pre-preorder? Congrats to those who already secured one.

Thanks krzykoopa and wanderlai. I'm wondering though if they will actually deliver the statue this year as they did not post the shipment year.

How did people do a pre-preorder? Congrats to those who already secured one.

Pre ordering is a mystery to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Thought I should contribute as my first post...
XM has posted the PO date for Thor: Mid to Late May 2015 1st Batch shipped out 28th Aug.

Let the frenzy begin!:panic:

It's astonishing that something like this will be so hard to acquire :(

I love the character, I have the cash, but it seems in order to get one you have to be a member of the illuminati.

It's astonishing that something like this will be so hard to acquire :(

I love the character, I have the cash, but it seems in order to get one you have to be a member of the illuminati.

You don't have to be a member...just know who they are and to get in early. Thor sold out through the dealers months ago. There will be some stock that will go up through the XM retailers after the po date is set.

Via SF:

ohqxGs.jpg

8G9hW3.jpg

GL22JB.jpg

h11AQV.jpg

KlG1Mo.jpg

7djyHd.jpg

YoSqOn.jpg

WIKbq7.jpg

I find his head too small, especially when compared to that ginormous arm.

Marvel_XMS_ThorB__XMS_Z_150425_ed94cff3ec4faa1689670bf1986454413_zpsajl3ahii.jpg

In case someone now finds the manipulated head too big, here's another comparison with a slightly smaller head, but still bigger than the actual one:

Marvel_XMS_ThorB__XMS_Z_150425_ed94cff3ec4faa1689670bf1986454413_Cap_intermig_zpsfchcnhmm.jpg

The helmet, somehow looks very plain.

Really? I have to say, I think it looks great. The detailed paint job on the winged portion of the helmet looks amazing. On all other Thor statues you usually get white plastic looking wings. The paint job on the helmet looks awesome to me personally. The rest of the helmet has always looked like a metal lid on top of his head LOL.

Sosa did a phenomenal job on this piece (that man's talent is amazing). Can't wait to see the base on this one.

Back