XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this, but i will skip this one but I am hoping for a female thor 1/4 from the new comic ,I hope XM will be the first one who makes that!

oh boyie, make a new hulk plz XM?!!

Hell Yeah! A modern raging and pissed off green Hulk. I'm soooo ready for that statue. At this point, I'll take a 1/4 kick ass modern green Hulk from either XM or SSC. I just need one in the worst way.

Yup, with these XM statues you never can tell how quick they'll go, so choose the ones you really like and PO early.

I really want this statue in my collection. Now to find out how I can get it.

I really want this statue in my collection.

I'm so pumped for Thor now! :panic: although i'll never sell my old school Sideshow PF (which is just a work of art aswell as a collectible) I still love the design of the new XM sculpt and with all the swap out options will hopefully give the original PF a run for its money as the leading contender for the best Thor collectible EVA!!!! :lol

I've now gone back down to Zero XM pieces in my collection after selling on my MK42 :( so looks like the MKVII will be the next incoming followed by Thor and then Daredevil :love

Back