XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This XM VIP **** is starting to piss me off. I want Thor my wallets open, credit card ready.......but no. I'm not in one of these secret societies.

This XM VIP **** is starting to piss me off. I want Thor my wallets open, credit card ready.......but no. I'm not in one of these secret societies.

giphy.gif

I agree... I've liked all of their statues so far but haven't cared enough for the characters to shell out that type of money to get it. Thor is an exception though. Hopefully I can get one. :pray:

Don't you just have to contact one of the many good people on this board who can take xm preorders to get him? Or has the landscape changed

Don't you just have to contact one of the many good people on this board who can take xm preorders to get him? Or has the landscape changed

They're pretty much sold out.... They might have extra's once they see what the Edition Size is but from what I've heard most of these guys have gone to waiting lists because the demand is so high... Unless you have made friends with some of these guys or retailers it's going to be hard to get Thor...

Last edited:

Yea, that's still one way to do it.

Or fight for one on the official PO date.

Im eligible for early PO with Simply toys, wondering if I should reserve it, waiting for full reveal, but so far I like the SS one more

If you reserve and decide you don't like him, I would take over your PO (if you can transfer them?? not sure how it works)

Simply Toys does allow you to transfer a PO. I believe it costs $25 to do that ...apologies if that amount is wrong.

You can try but chances are low these days - those people appear to be overwhelmed by demand.

You can try but chances are low these days - those people appear to be overwhelmed by demand.

Yeah I think so. Whereas you used to get a quick response from an email or PM, now there's no contact from an inquiry. I always wanted to have an opportunity to PO future stuff after my Magneto and was told I would be able to anytime but it seems like it's very difficult. I know the helpers are extremely busy with all the XM stuff and their daily life so it's understandable. It's great that there are those that help though, otherwise none of these masterpieces would ever make it here.

Back