XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From XM's facebook

10942614_1503498756537485_4446011878290955703_n.jpg

The bearded face looks superb. Is it just me or the extra hand look so huge

so...much...awesomeness!

I have one ordered already and want a second one!

can't wait to see the spinning hammer!

XM are renowned for their killer bases...that's 2 XM PO's that I have where the bases are still yet to be decided (Thor and the IM MKVII) but I have faith...these 2 statues are gonna take the roof off!!! :rock

Damn, that looks fantastic. It's seeing pics like this that get my juices flowing. I know some peeps enjoy when XM punches up characters costumes (it worked wonderfully with Mags and a few others) but I'm thrilled when XM sticks closer to the comic version of these characters. Thor just looks spot on great. The major Avengers characters costumes so far (Cap, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Black Widow) are all pretty much comic accurate. I love seeing this from XM and I hope it continues.

This looks fantastic! The only reason what makes SS's better hands done is price and availability (easy to get for collectors)

Looks REALLY good. Either this or Daredevil could be my first XM statue (although I should probably start saving the cash now).

This looks very impresive! the likeness is spot on. My favorite statue from XM. Cap and Thor are the best in the Avengers line so far.

Man this looks really good. It's come a long way since the original Thor sculpt that was scrapt. I'm so impressed xm knew they could do better and we're not afraid to to go back and start over

Back