XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking this well help Thor improve just a little bit along with some additional planned tweaks

10582980_1441888136031881_8656438580599096608_o.jpg

Thinking this well help Thor improve just a little bit along with some additional planned tweaks

View attachment 133785

Now I'm very interested to see what this will turn out like. I'm actually in need of a 1/4 classic Thor but wasn't a fan of the original piece we were shown. With Erick working on this, I'm very excited to see what XM comes up with. I'm just wondering if this will be a whole new sculpt or if Erick is just tweaking the original piece.

Now I'm very interested to see what this will turn out like. I'm actually in need of a 1/4 classic Thor but wasn't a fan of the original piece we were shown. With Erick working on this, I'm very excited to see what XM comes up with. I'm just wondering if this will be a whole new sculpt or if Erick is just tweaking the original piece.

That's the best part bro. This isn't even Ericks portrait. This is Art Germs. Ericks is yet to be revealed

That's the best part bro. This isn't even Ericks portrait. This is Art Germs. Ericks is yet to be revealed

Hopefully Sosa is doing the Thor sculpt without his helmet. That's the sculpt I'm most interested in but Art Germs art is looking very promising

I would prefer if they made Thor more rugged than handsome. I really dig the classic SSC Thor PF and also the new PF face. The first XM one and Artgerm's are more handsome than rugged IMO. They look good but not as badass to me.

I would prefer if they made Thor more rugged than handsome. I really dig the classic SSC Thor PF and also the new PF face. The first XM one and Artgerm's are more handsome than rugged IMO. They look good but not as badass to me.

You have both with the two Thor heads. Don't forget the unhelmeted bearded Thor.

Back