XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing the young clean-shaven sculpt with the left hand holding the hammer. Not really digging the old man Thor sculpt. Just seems more "Odin-esque" to me than Thor. I know Thor has been depicted with a big beard often, but I just don't think of him that way much. Then again, I'm sure painted up both sculpts will really pop!

Im loving that swinging hammer and the old man face and the pointing finger and ....uh...this is awesome.

Do wish the legs were a little bulkier. This is Thor. I don't want him to look a little burly

Well, it's good that we get two options then. Clean cut young version. Or barbarian Thor that don't shave :hi5:

Well, it's good that we get two options then. Clean cut young version. Or barbarian Thor that don't shave :hi5:

Totally agreed. Always great to have options and that is one thing XM is excelling at with all of their pieces.

Pretty sure we will get news about him really SOON!!!!
Probablyd ready before the convention yeahhhhhhhh

"Not ready yet boys... Tony is putting a lot of effort to get it perfecto! Should be soon like sgtcc time." - sadly no sneaks yet..according to Bryan from XM

I haven't seen these here and they were posted at SF

37e8e720da0cab7009c0e9021b1fb1dc_zpscd61910f.jpg

c69006338124623332db2a68fe391f2b_zps18dfd1e6.jpg

f8f174dbd619405ab9ea4336be1815d7_zps513680d3.jpg

46d397e9e44632dcb376bcf65f73cf19_zpsf0b2ba6f.jpg

Those proportions seem way off. Thor's arms are bigger than his legs.

All about perspective Peeps....all about perspective. I have seen tons more Thor pics not shown here. His legs are actually big enough esepecially when you are able to view it from the side to get an idea of how wide his legs are.

All about perspective Peeps....all about perspective. I have seen tons more Thor pics not shown here. His legs are actually big enough esepecially when you are able to view it from the side to get an idea of how wide his legs are.

Exactly. Pictures are all about angles. The point of these WIP pictures is to show you where the design is going...not to say this is the final product without paint. Heck if you take Hawkeye into perspective the entire base was re-sculpted AFTER it was painted so Thor will have many tweaks between now and the final product.

Looking good like a Norse God should look.

:hi5: Right on.

Back