XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor will be unveiled during the Singapore convention, that is if XM don't change their mind.

Any chance they will be doing more modern versions of these characters? I would love to see a Thor in his Marvel Now design.

From shorudan/Bryan at XM.

I'm not supposed to say this but I can't keep secrets. We are actually in the middle of sculpting and making the spinning hammers so it's really cool seeing how it might actually work!

I couldn't get Seng (Creative director) to do TWO spinning hammers though (on both hands).

He said I was mad.

From me....Maybe it will be something like this!

I thought I would post this here since I haven't seen it posted yet. Here's a great photoshop from Kenmk1 of Thor with a spinning hammer.

attachment.php

please XM make it so :praying:

It would also explain the cape flowing left and the hair right, since the hammer would make the cape flow left as he is moving down and the hair right as he is moving up.

I must be the only one that don't care for the spinning hammer. I hope there's still the option for the static mjolnir on the right hand. Don't care for him pointing it with his left hand either.

I really like the pose with the spinning hammer but definitely want it with a non spinning hammer as well.

Pretty sure there will be option for both since they already sneaked us the right hand without spinning hammer.

What's wrong with the pointing pose? I think it suits him and gives him more attitude and will definitely fit in well with the rest of the Avengers in the group display.

What's wrong with the pointing pose? I think it suits him and gives him more attitude and will definitely fit in well with the rest of the Avengers in the group display.

I think it's really a matter of taste.

Personally I agree that it works for Thor, but flip the script and put that pose on someone like Captain America and I'm not sure I'd like it as much.

I haven't ordered SS's modern thor yet, and since I don't think it would fit in the XM Avengers display setup I think I'll be saving my money for this bad boy.

Back