XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is great but the eyes are pretty large. It really is kind of distracting to me. I'd go so far as to suggest reducing them by at least 15%. Maybe it's just the closeup face angle.

So as some have pointed out they think that the helmet is to high. Now I am not sure if the helmet is detachable and can be pushed down a bit. However if it can't be then I would suggest that maybe they could add a little more hair to make the forehead not look quite so large. Something like this. New edit on the right.

i'll reserve judgment until i see the finished product...but tbh, it's not doing much for me at the moment

i'll reserve judgment until i see the finished product...but tbh, it's not doing much for me at the moment

We haven't seen the ACTUAL paint job yet. Give the XM guys some time. They always improve as they progress through the various stages. This is going to pop when they are done.

Very fast fix from me. I take just the helmet, change color and set it depper.

XM PLEASE LOOK he is more fantastic with lower helmet! :eek:

10622777_795619503821650_3286991284299609703_n.jpg

lower! lower! lower! are we talking about the zipper of black widow here? hahaha kidding! but yeah lower helmet is way better :)

There should be a thread just for ordering XM stuff, to answer the questions for everyone.

Back