XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking to sell off my XM Thor (brand new with coin), based in Singapore. drop me a PM if you are keen :wink1:

Thanks for all the great responses, I'll go ahead and update the thread if I end up getting the statue, will find out on Saturday =D

Surprised this is being sold at retail if not lower. Any issues on this piece?
Trying to decide if i should wait for it to go lower.

So I ended up picking up this piece at a very very good price, comparable to current SS pricing for a piece this size.

If you find it for retail or below, I would advocate jumping on it. This is incredible and is my first XM piece and I can totally see what all the XM hype is about.

They've set the bar so damn high with quality in terms of weight, build and paint. I picked mine up from a local retailer and chose to not inspect it there, I had concerns about chipping or QC related issues; I found none. Thor is immaculate barring some very very VERY minor overspray on one of the switch out hands. I think I got an amazing deal, I'm not sure how the price could be any lower, but the prices of some of the recently ended on eBay are ridiculously low. The biggest gripe is I'm not sure this is 1/4, it's gigantic haha

thor2.jpg

So I ended up picking up this piece at a very very good price, comparable to current SS pricing for a piece this size.

If you find it for retail or below, I would advocate jumping on it. This is incredible and is my first XM piece and I can totally see what all the XM hype is about.

They've set the bar so damn high with quality in terms of weight, build and paint. I picked mine up from a local retailer and chose to not inspect it there, I had concerns about chipping or QC related issues; I found none. Thor is immaculate barring some very very VERY minor overspray on one of the switch out hands. I think I got an amazing deal, I'm not sure how the price could be any lower, but the prices of some of the recently ended on eBay are ridiculously low. The biggest gripe is I'm not sure this is 1/4, it's gigantic haha

View attachment 290044

awesome shot! love this thor its massive!

Really didn't care for this statue too much, well not enough to purchase it at least, but it has since grown on me. Have one coming in this week/next week so we'll see how he looks in person.

Really didn't care for this statue too much, well not enough to purchase it at least, but it has since grown on me. Have one coming in this week/next week so we'll see how he looks in person.
I'm a HUGE Sosa fan but I never really fell in love with this piece. I ended up buying the modern Thor PF for my collection. I know many peeps have reservations about that piece as well but it really hooked me as soon as I saw it. I love that costume and the dynamic pose really sold it for me. Take some pics and share your thoughts when you get him.

Overall the new pf is very nice minus a few things here and there that I don't like.

I'll be sure to take a few group pics of Thor and the new mark 7. Still debating if I want to pic up the first xm cap or the honorary...or just not get either one lol.

Overall the new pf is very nice minus a few things here and there that I don't like.

I'll be sure to take a few group pics of Thor and the new mark 7. Still debating if I want to pic up the first xm cap or the honorary...or just not get either one lol.

Cap and HULK have been a particular pain in my ass for years. I just can't find a 1/4 Cap or HULK that I really want to add to my collection from either XM or SSC. I won't settle, so I'm forced to continue to wait.

Two of the best! This Thor is so underrated!

2665cd8c17266124e80010263fa36bc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Finally unpacked my Thor and wow I wasn't expecting to like him a much as I did. He/his cape takes up a lot of real estate that's for certain but overall I'm very glad I decided to take a chance on him. In the process of getting new display units for my room so maybe some pictures later this month lol.

btw have their been any customs made for Thor? I saw on fb a few days ago someone selling their thor with a custom unpainted head(s) which was a first for me.

Looks great, these pics pushed me over the fence. Just ordered one off the bay. should be here mid week :)

Back