XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be displaying mine with the shield in the left hand. Any chance you could preview that Tavegg? Sculpt looks great, thanks for putting the project together!

Thank you gentleman. I appreciate all the kind words and support. As long as delivery comes as scheduled these will be in your hands before the end of February. They are finished, being packed up and shipped out. They will be inspected upon reciept and then sent to all whom ordered.

Glad you guys are happy with the finished product but just wait till you have it in your hands. It feels like a rock

Thank you gentleman. I appreciate all the kind words and support. As long as delivery comes as scheduled these will be in your hands before the end of February. They are finished, being packed up and shipped out. They will be inspected upon reciept and then sent to all whom ordered.

Glad you guys are happy with the finished product but just wait till you have it in your hands. It feels like a rock

Good news James. Drop me a PM with the balance total when the time comes.

How is the unmasked portrait coming along?

10956019_10152751417038565_1332802365_n.jpg
10942414_10152751417043565_2109464477_n.jpg

He's done as well Wolf. They will be shipping out together to save peeps on cost.

I don't think so but I was under the impression that their stock was being sent via sea frieght which is how they are able to sell their statues so cheap. Just a rumor I've heard but if there's any truth to it the wait would be longer as a result

I believe they do ship by sea freighter but what has it been since Cap was released 7-8 months ago. :horror That's a hell of a wait. Are they circumnavigating the earth?

I believe they do ship by sea freighter but what has it been since Cap was released 7-8 months ago. :horror That's a hell of a wait. Are they circumnavigating the earth?

I think the last batch actually shipped out pretty late like Oct/Nov. It's possible that their stock is from that batch then travel by sea takes a month then get stuck at the dock. I think everyone involve learned something here including BBTS, look at their new XM pricing, I think those are FedEx shipment instead of by sea.

Awesome head sculpt some of you have coming. I like it much better than the stock version to be honest.

I like the stock head but the roaring head will be my main sculpt once received. Can't wait

I was checking out that one a few pages back. Something like THAT should be been included. That's the best sculpt I've seen for this one (no disrespect to the others.) But that one is a perfect accent to the piece as a whole. Brings it all together nicely.

Back