XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'm glad you like them. Many of you know I am a huge captain america fan. When I first got xms cap it was love at first sight. I like the original comic portrait but I really wanted to make one that was a little bit more realistic and these two private commissons were meant to fill that void for me. Thanks to all that ordered them and for making this little project a success.

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like them. Many of you know I am a huge captain america fan. When I first got xms cap it was love at first sight. I like the original comic portrait but I really wanted to make one that was a little bit more realistic and these two private commissons were meant to fill that void for me. Thanks to all that ordered them and for making this little project a success.

Thanks for sharing. Always impressive to see projects like this to come to life and executed this well. :rock They're another board member doing a similar project with Sideshow's new Capt. piece. I think I've now caught the 'bug' thanks to this piece. :rock

BBTS finally received their stock. I just received a processing order email. Finally! :yess:

Shipping ended up being $50. Still, $710 shipped is not bad at all.

Damn! That's awesome! If anyone decide to cancel their order, please PM me. Thanks!

0-Capt%2008.jpg

0-Capt%2004.jpg

0-Capt%2003.jpg

0-Capt%2002.jpg

This portrait and pointing finger glove rocks :rock

Back