XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#341 is registered and mine!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411020323.251324.jpg

Couple of super minor issues. A tiny flake on the manhole cover, smidge of red on white part of right arm shield, some light black rubbing on the bicep and tiny little molding thing on the front chest star. All really nit picky and only noticeable because otherwise this dude is just friggin' beautiful. Masterfully done.

Was really exciting opening it up. Felt like something special soon as the card board box was open. My only gripe is I'm terrified of it! I don't want to touch or leave it out of my sight. Wasn't that careful with anything for a good long while. Think I'll be using gloves to handle this guy.

Thanks to Mark (kayorzz) for all the help!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411020359.985943.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411020359.985943.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 230
#341 is registered and mine!

View attachment 134126

Couple of super minor issues. A tiny flake on the manhole cover, smidge of red on white part of right arm shield, some light black rubbing on the bicep and tiny little molding thing on the front chest star. All really nit picky and only noticeable because otherwise this dude is just friggin' beautiful. Masterfully done.

Was really exciting opening it up. Felt like something special soon as the card board box was open. My only gripe is I'm terrified of it! I don't want to touch or leave it out of my sight. Wasn't that careful with anything for a good long while. Think I'll be using gloves to handle this guy.

Thanks to Mark (kayorzz) for all the help!!!

Grats SurlyJ, looks great, glad you are happy with your Cap.

Just finished my video review of Cap. Hope this keeps the fever going :) . Enjoy the video .

Note : I tried my hand at green screen editing . It isn't perfect but I think it is a good start :) . Will get better with time .

Thanks guys :). Really appreciate the encouragement. Simply Toys loved it too and put it up on their FB page :)

Back