XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just catching up in here. Awesome review V8. I've seen a couple and I'd say yours is the best and most informational yet. Very good work. It was a pleasure watching it from start to finish

When these are the worst QC issues on a piece, life is good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149802.496742.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149813.555727.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149824.677866.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149836.773062.jpg

Can't wait for the next XM piece to join this guy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149943.983859.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149976.818644.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411149992.964976.jpg

Nice to see you taking those issues in stride man. You didn't have someone look it over prior to shipping it out?

I asked Mark to look over it and he said he would but then he had it shipped straight from the warehouse and didn't. I'm not overly thrilled about that and these issues do bug me a little... It's more than I've seen on anyone else's except for the one really busted one. I also don't know what to do about them. They aren't worth having to front the shipping cost back to Singapore.

The only one that really grinds on me is the chest star. I'm surprised that made it past their QC.

I also found a super small white dot on the blue of the uniform near the shoulder but it's barely noticeable.

Luckily from normal viewing none of these are noticeable.

I almost feel like sending that pic to XM. I hate to seem ungrateful or overly whiny because this statue is marvelous. I mostly feel like bringing it to their attention because I think they would be just as annoyed by it, considering how crazy they are about their QC and achieving perfection. It's a little sloppy and I imagine they'd be surprised it made it out the door.

I almost feel like sending that pic to XM. I hate to seem ungrateful or overly whiny because this statue is marvelous. I mostly feel like bringing it to their attention because I think they would be just as annoyed by it, considering how crazy they are about their QC and achieving perfection. It's a little sloppy and I imagine they'd be surprised it made it out the door.

I'd give a Mark the opportunity to help first bro

The only one that really grinds on me is the chest star. I'm surprised that made it past their QC.

I also found a super small white dot on the blue of the uniform near the shoulder but it's barely noticeable.

Luckily from normal viewing none of these are noticeable.

It's possible all the issues you mentioned could have happened during shipping. Heat, jolting, rubbing, etc.

All except that little red mark on the white part of the shield. Looks like it wasn't quite dry enough and it leaked into the black crevice and a snippet on the white part of the shield.

Emailed Mark and have been presented with several options to take care of the issues on my piece. These guys really are awesome.

20140811_095853.jpg20140809_165336.jpg

Hey SurlyJ..these are the minor issues on mine..also contacted them and they were helpful..good customer service as always but i dont want to bother sending it back to SG for repairs so i just had to live with those :)

Those pics are really close up. I'm guessing the issues aren't that obvious from afar?

Yeah from normal cautious viewing distance you wouldn't be able to see anything for sure. Even behind his arm, nobody's gonna touch your statue and try to spin it around lol.

Back