XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I would hope. I could see $50. MAYBE $100.

While I might not pay $100 for it myself, I am pretty sure some people will just to "complete" their statue/set. Who know, if I have every coin down the road, but missing Capt coin, I would probably buy it if I see 1 for sale.

Yeah, the option I had to buy it or not buy it was like $25 bucks, so might as well grab it. It is nice looking, though I doubt I will ever actually display it.

While I might not pay $100 for it myself, I am pretty sure some people will just to "complete" their statue/set. Who know, if I have every coin down the road, but missing Capt coin, I would probably buy it if I see 1 for sale.

Your so right Kee. There's always the collector that will have to have it

Yeah, the option I had to buy it or not buy it was like $25 bucks, so might as well grab it. It is nice looking, though I doubt I will ever actually display it.

I thought the same thing Surly but I will admit it adds a nice little collectibles touch to it. Is plated with real silver. Not the whole coin but the outside cover essentially. It adds a little bit to the display. Not make or break but if its an extra $25 to get it I'd roll with it for sure

Your so right Kee. There's always the collector that will have to have it

I thought the same thing Surly but I will admit it adds a nice little collectibles touch to it. Is plated with real silver. Not the whole coin but the outside cover essentially. It adds a little bit to the display. Not make or break but if its an extra $25 to get it I'd roll with it for sure

Well I may end up going through BBTS after Captain America, so we'll see if they get them. Although I do like the deposit before full payment system with oversees sellers and the certainty of knowing when you are paying, which is almost worth the extra $100 in a sense. Having $700 just taken out of your account at random with no warning one day from bbts is a hard thought to jive with.

Well I may end up going through BBTS after Captain America, so we'll see if they get them. Although I do like the deposit before full payment system with oversees sellers and the certainty of knowing when you are paying, which is almost worth the extra $100 in a sense. Having $700 just taken out of your account at random with no warning one day from bbts is a hard thought to jive with.

Treat it like an escrow payment on a house man. Some people include their taxes and insurance in the monthly mortgage. Some people prefer to pay it on their own. Both taxes and insurance are large annual bills but if you know when the bill is coming you can plan accordingly. Just set up a separate bank account and make the monthly payments to yourself. Then you know those funds are already spent and when it comes time to dish out the big bill your covered. Sounds complicated but it's not. Your a smart guy Surly. You can figure it out

I order from Mark, Hulk is more because of shipping, but for Capt, IM Mk42 and BW, I am pretty sure I am paying about the same maybe cheaper than BBTS and guaranteed my coins. I know folks worry about ordering from oversea, but so far XM have shown they take care of their customer. And I believe I am in good hand or I wouldn't be ordering all their statues. Another advantage of dealing with a person than a website is exactly what you mentioned, Mark keeps me informed of shipment schedule when he hear something and product news. I read somewhere that he worked out payment plan with someone, so for those who want to break the payment down, he's good option too.

Treat it like an escrow payment on a house man. Some people include their taxes and insurance in the monthly mortgage. Some people prefer to pay it on their own. Both taxes and insurance are large annual bills but if you know when the bill is coming you can plan accordingly. Just set up a separate bank account and make the monthly payments to yourself. Then you know those funds are already spent and when it comes time to dish out the big bill your covered. Sounds complicated but it's not. Your a smart guy Surly. You can figure it out

Yeah I know, I do that with plenty of stuff, but again, it's knowing when the payment comes due. "3rd quarter" is all we get to know for hulk and captain america for bbts. For later statues maybe we'll know the month. But that could be 2 weeks or 2 months, so socking money away on my own schedule doesn't mean as much.

I order from Mark, Hulk is more because of shipping, but for Capt, IM Mk42 and BW, I am pretty sure I am paying about the same maybe cheaper than BBTS and guaranteed my coins. I know folks worry about ordering from oversea, but so far XM have shown they take care of their customer. And I believe I am in good hand or I wouldn't be ordering all their statues. Another advantage of dealing with a person than a website is exactly what you mentioned, Mark keeps me informed of shipment schedule when he hear something and product news. I read somewhere that he worked out payment plan with someone, so for those who want to break the payment down, he's good option too.

I was the guy who worked out the payment plan :)

Secret Compass had an eBay listing recently. Not sure if it is still there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk to Kenny (TCSC) or Mark (Kayorzz). Slightly better price then secret compass and the extras are well worth the money. They hand inspect your statue and send pictures prior to shipment. Don't hold me to this statement but I believe they may have the ability to still get you the collectors coin as well. Several people have dealt with both guys. They are good people just helping us out with our statue addiction

Talk to Kenny (TCSC) or Mark (Kayorzz). Slightly better price then secret compass and the extras are well worth the money. They hand inspect your statue and send pictures prior to shipment. Don't hold me to this statement but I believe they may have the ability to still get you the collectors coin as well. Several people have dealt with both guys. They are good people just helping us out with our statue addiction

Thanks bud I did reserve the magneto with mark will ask him about cap as well, he looks awesome!

Not a bad idea. I'm still waiting on my Captain America from SC. Trying to be patient but its getting harder.....

I'm tempted to reserve the Magneto as well, but it's looking like it'll be in the $1,200 CDN range shipped...how badly do I want a Mags? :lol

I definitely want it bad. I'm locked in with Mark. I don't think it will that much but if it does...I'm in!

Back