XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something XM does will soon. Then he's gonna buy it, and be like....DAMN!!!! I could of bought this, this and this. Now it costs $1200 dollars. Doh!!!!

LOL!!!! Like Dracula said to Blade in Blade: Trinity: "Sooner or later, the thirst always wins."

yeah yeah...I know it was the worst of the Blade movies...but it still had entertainment galore.

Even a bad Blade movie is still pretty good. Besides my future wife is in the third and just getting the chance to see her kick some vampire ass was enough to keep a smile on my face for most of trinity

Even a bad Blade movie is still pretty good. Besides my future wife is in the third and just getting the chance to see her kick some vampire ass was enough to keep a smile on my face for most of trinity

:lecture

tumblr_mxg71id6uA1qcbo9lo1_400.gif

Have any of you guys ordered from kayorzz before?

There have been a couple that have. Some have used him to procure their cap and others for deposits on upcoming releases. He's a good dude. I don't know him personally but he knows the person I deal directly with and I know mark (aka kayorzz) is legit

There have been a couple that have. Some have used him to procure their cap and others for deposits on upcoming releases. He's a good dude. I don't know him personally but he knows the person I deal directly with and I know mark (aka kayorzz) is legit

Cool. I've talked to him some and think I will order through him. Just wanted to hear from some others before pulling the trigger.

Cool. I've talked to him some and think I will order through him. Just wanted to hear from some others before pulling the trigger.

I got a couple Capts from him already, and have a lot more on order, very positive experience so far. Leave him positive trade feedback if you have use him so other folks don't have to worry. :)

why don't you guys just order from BBTS or Simply Toys etc, or am i missing something?

I'm curious as well. What's the advantage other than locking in a preorder before others can? I doubt it would be as cheap as BBTS but with them you possibly don't get the coin.

other than the coin, can someone enlighten us? just curious

My guess. The coin plays a big part. And the fact that BBTS said they do not know if they will continually stock XM products. Also possibly that BB tS gets a very limited amount and if it is a must own for people, might not want to risk it.

Just brainstorming. I haven't purchased from BBTS.

Magneto will be a hot item. I fear waiting for BBTS to put some up and missing out. Has BBTS ever put something up for po and not been able to deliver? I have BW on po but other than that I've never felt with them before. I only hear good things though. Is the price Kayorz offers in line with Simply Toys, Secret Compass, Spec Fiction, and BBTS? Here's how I see it...

BBTS: cheapest and most reliable of the US options. Good return policy. Possibly not getting a coin.
Simply Toys: total price in line with BBTS and a little cheaper in some cases. You know if you get a coin. Terrible return policy.
Secret Compass: Price is highest of the US retailers. You know if you get a coin.
Spec Fiction: a little cheaper than Secret Compass but higher than BBTS. You know if you get a coin.
Kayorz: He has an inside track to lock in orders with coins. Not sure where his price falls considering shipping. Says he can help with any damage.

There are some extra incentives to order from guys like TCSC and Kayorzz. Send them a message and they will explain the advantages and pricing. Many are opting for their services as the number one selling point is a full inspection with pictures prior to shipment. There are other bonuses as well. Price point will be for each individual to decide as BBTS or ST is going to be your cheapest option but not necessarily the best. Just depends on what you consider value and the price your willing to pay for it

There are some extra incentives to order from guys like TCSC and Kayorzz. Send them a message and they will explain the advantages and pricing. Many are opting for their services as the number one selling point is a full inspection with pictures prior to shipment. There are other bonuses as well. Price point will be for each individual to decide as BBTS or ST is going to be your cheapest option but not necessarily the best. Just depends on what you consider value and the price your willing to pay for it

:exactly: Now hopefully people pay attention and actually read the post. I feel like this issue is becoming a broken record. Should have a separate thread

I just saw the update on the hurricane that moved through the Philippines. Hope you all are safe out there. I hate to ask this question right after that statement, but, will that have any effect on shipping? Oh....and I must say....Thanos has been hiding out....what's the latest word on the BIG BADDIE??

I also see XM has updated the pre-order page on their website. I gather it was for the next 2 pre-orders coming soon? If I may ask....what are the next four characters to be up for pre-order and release? Are you guys going by whichever character is completed in prototype first? Or is there already a set schedule for who is going up and when?

Sorry for the laundry list of questions.....just been on my mind lately.

Back