XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
capam1.jpg

capam2.jpg

capam3.jpg

THE CAPTAIN AMERICA PREMIUM COLLECTIBLES STATUE FEATURES:
Approximately 47 cm tall (head to toe)
Three (3) interchangeable left arms for alternate display
Two (2) interchangeable right arms for alternate display
Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
Art print specially designed by renowned illustrator, Stanley "Artgerm" Lau
Limited silver plated coin
Limited edition : TBA

ARTISTS:

Stanley Lau (Design and Concept)
Jai (Sculpt)
XM Studios Design and Development Team

MANUFACTURED BY:
XM Studios

It's 720 Singapore currency which breaks out to approximately 561 u.s. This price also includes shipping but the catch is only within Asia. Even if you have a contact there that could put this together shipping would run at least another 100+... Sadly I concur with the concensus. It's a beautiful and well done cap but the price to get him doesn't compare to the SS version already in the works.. Damn I really liked this statue

And I thought Gentle Giant was out of their mind with the pricing of the Honey Trap line. Now another company joins the madness :cuckoo:

Yep, very nice looking but it'll be costly to try to get one shipped from there to here...

Still too much

I agree and you know how determined i was to get one from the other ss cap thread. You cant make your debut into the collection world priced 150 plus above the company that already holds the crown. This makes me appreciate SS prices just a little more

I agree and you know how determined i was to get one from the other ss cap thread. You cant make your debut into the collection world priced 150 plus above the company that already holds the crown. This makes me appreciate SS prices just a little more

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we already have it good. Kinda like "be careful of what you wish for you just might get it." Just absolutely crazy they would come out the gate with a price point such as these....:cuckoo:

Pretty cool design by Artgerm. I thought I'd finally be able to add a 1/4 scale Rogers cap to my collection... but that price... :slap

Very nice piece,yet it seems to lack the finer details of SS..Looks like a 1/4 Bowen. Price is a lil high. I would rather pay a few $100 more to get the Og SS Cap.

I so agree with Snoop on this, I was just thinking some competition for SSC but the price, it would have been better for us collectors if it would have had a lower in price, That Said it is a Great Great Piece, wonder what the ES would be?

I did forget you Marc, I am also a Cheap Bastard :lol:lol:lol

Right on, Al, Cheap Bastards UNITE! :lol :lol :yess:

I was thinking also that Sideshow might have some competition with XM Studios. Someone to make Sideshow step up their game. :lecture

But not at $750 or even the promotion price of $675. :thud:

Does anyone know what this company's reputation is like? I have never heard of them. Wondering if this could turn into another SYCO fiasco.

I've never heard of them before now. :huh

Same here, bro, same here. :lol

In this market there should be a company to compete with Sideshow cause sadly SS thinks whatever I do, I sell! Their QC department sucks nowadays but we continue to shop from them madly! What I see from that photos is this XM could challenge them and this a good thing. Their price will be similar to SS when they sell to worldwide...

In this market there should be a company to compete with Sideshow cause sadly SS thinks whatever I do, I sell! Their QC department sucks nowadays but we continue to shop from them madly! What I see from that photos is this XM could challenge them and this a good thing. Their price will be similar to SS when they sell to worldwide...

Doubt it. There is a $300 difference between SSC and this company.

It'll cost a ton just to ship it, well, sideshow has the exclusive rights in this neck of the woods too

Back