[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it last week, so awesome
f41e34644b4254ce94b70c6fad206960.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was able to register the statue and compared it to some recast pics and it is in fact legit as you guys said it was. I just added a new accessory to the piece, a severed MadX Apocalypse head!

20180104_173702.jpg
ruckRdl.jpg

I'm going to regret not getting this, aren't I? :lol

Man, I love that custom arm. :rock

My biggest XM regret is not getting Mags. That's probably the only one (aside from Venom) that I really, REALLY want to own.

I'm going to regret not getting this, aren't I? :lol

Man, I love that custom arm. :rock

My biggest XM regret is not getting Mags. That's probably the only one (aside from Venom) that I really, REALLY want to own.

Don’t worry man. There will be other great pieces that will have the same effect later down the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t worry man. There will be other great pieces that will have the same effect later down the line

This one is a hard one to pass up on though. Ugh.

I think that's what I love about this hobby. There's always something out there to be had, but it forces you to prioritize. Some you get, some you have to pass on.

This one is a hard one to pass up on though. Ugh.

I think that's what I love about this hobby. There's always something out there to be had, but it forces you to prioritize. Some you get, some you have to pass on.

Just fish around you never know you might snap a bargain. I missed out on Mags also. The New SS piece is underwhelming to me. It’s not a must have

Just fish around you never know you might snap a bargain. I missed out on Mags also. The New SS piece is underwhelming to me. It’s not a must have

I've definitely got a few pieces that I have an eye on. Cable is one of them. I've been thinking about Doom as well - but I DEFINITELY can't get both. :lol Not for a while anyway.

I don’t own og doom but I’ve seen it in person and I was never impressed by it as much as everyone else. Half his body is covered in cloth. I have thanos and it’s one of the best statues ever made. If you haven’t seen it in person, go to your lcs and I guarantee you will be wowed.

Back