[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it insane as well, and yet people do it.

It's sad that people do it, but hey, not my place to tell them how to spend their money I guess.

I think my problem with it is it forces me to watch what I buy. I can't just assume the piece is legit. I got to do research now, which is BS for pieces that cost this much already.

It's sad that people do it, but hey, not my place to tell them how to spend their money I guess.

I think my problem with it is it forces me to watch what I buy. I can't just assume the piece is legit. I got to do research now, which is BS for pieces that cost this much already.

Buy from trusted sources. It'll save you a lot of heartache.

I would absolutely second this comment. Cable is very worth it... and I'm afraid that he'll be more highly sought after when Deadpool 2 releases.

Pictures, no matter how good, do not do this piece justice. The texture details alone are worth the money!

View attachment 352790

depends how much u like the character,for me is on my top 3 wth Thor and Dr strange,but I didn´t see yet one statue of the doctor that give me peace

depends how much u like the character,for me is on my top 3 wth Thor and Dr strange,but I didn´t see yet one statue of the doctor that give me peace

What did you think of the XM Strange? I go back and forth on it. The face sculpt was a little bit of a turn off. Great piece overall, but between lack of love for the character and that, it dropped down a bit on my list.

I'm looking to buy this statue but had a question for those who own it now. Is there more than one version? I see some listed as a STGCC Exclusive so is there two different versions of this statue? Thanks for any help on this.

I'm looking to buy this statue but had a question for those who own it now. Is there more than one version? I see some listed as a STGCC Exclusive so is there two different versions of this statue? Thanks for any help on this.

No, there's only one version and you could only buy it directly from XM. XM allowed people to order it at every CON they attended. That's why it's listed by sellers as a CON EX. However it's listed as, there's only one version of the statue. They are all the same.

Been seeing the prices for this guy drop more and more as of late. Sold mine back in July but I think I'll wait until xmas time and look for another one.

Been seeing the prices for this guy drop more and more as of late. Sold mine back in July but I think I'll wait until xmas time and look for another one.

Yup, prices coming down on most hyped XM pieces. I picked up Cable last month for a great price on the BST groups, and Venom which was selling for $2K can be had for ~$1200 now on the same groups. But lots of the grey market distributors are force bundling cable, venom etc with 2 other poor selling pieces like she hulk and medusa. Keep hunting for deals, they're out there and with so many statues coming out the prices will conintue to fall IMO.

Yup, prices coming down on most hyped XM pieces. I picked up Cable last month for a great price on the BST groups, and Venom which was selling for $2K can be had for ~$1200 now on the same groups. But lots of the grey market distributors are force bundling cable, venom etc with 2 other poor selling pieces like she hulk and medusa. Keep hunting for deals, they're out there and with so many statues coming out the prices will conintue to fall IMO.

Patience really is a virtue in this day and age of statue collecting :)

Cable sold yesterday on eBay for $1850.

When I see sells like that on Ebay one can only assume the buyer is someone who is unaware of bst, fs section on forums, or just wants the security of ebay/paypal in cases something goes wrong.

I guess even if you don't go through ebay and use pp as good you're still protected if something happens.

Back