[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t own og doom but I’ve seen it in person and I was never impressed by it as much as everyone else. Half his body is covered in cloth. I have thanos and it’s one of the best statues ever made. If you haven’t seen it in person, go to your lcs and I guarantee you will be wowed.

Hard for anyone to knock the design of Thanos. His a beast and it’s personally the best Throne piece out there. OG Doom I’m not really feeling that one. XM Mags on the Throne is special though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t own og doom but I’ve seen it in person and I was never impressed by it as much as everyone else. Half his body is covered in cloth. I have thanos and it’s one of the best statues ever made. If you haven’t seen it in person, go to your lcs and I guarantee you will be wowed.

I own Thanos, but have never seen Doom in person. But it's certainly a hyped piece.

If only SSC would listen to its fans, too. They could make it happen too.

If only SSC would listen to its fans, too. They could make it happen too.

Their last Doom was average at best. That base was just hideous. SS could do it though. Make this amazing Doom like how Thanos turned out. They could nail it with Doom also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know is he fits in a tall Besta with the gun on his shoulder? Thanks!

He does
U7A3GIv.jpg

I much prefer sideshow's PF. I never was a big fan of the XM Cable. It's certainly nice to have options though. I'm sure there are many collectors who prefer one statue over the other. Nice to be able to pick and choose.

Trying to decide whether to get the XM or sideshow version. Sideshow is the more comic accurate version?

Back