[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I'm far too poor for my own good. I can only imagine my payments if I ordered XM, scratch that; if I'm able to even PO a piece without selling out in seconds :lecture:lol, I'd be so screwed :lol

Cable looks cool, wonder how XM is gonna go with on Deadpool.

I believe Sideshow will destroy this version with an X themed base and an uncoordinated 5 year old girl throwing left handed pose :chase

I7Z23f4.jpg
Do one of him holding the baby with his right arm, protecting/cradling it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn, if I can secure a Cable at some point, I'm gonna be even more pissed I missed out on Phoenix!!!!:gah:

Really?? There are a few still floating about, that you should be able to get your hands on, I've been nosing around and found at least 3, with all of them being around the 900 SGD range.

As for cable, that is an amazing start, need to see the sculpt. But if it continues on this track its a definite get.

Really?? There are a few still floating about, that you should be able to get your hands on, I've been nosing around and found at least 3, with all of them being around the 900 SGD range.

As for cable, that is an amazing start, need to see the sculpt. But if it continues on this track its a definite get.

you wanna throw me a bone? PM me! i found one but its a joint deal where i have to buy Hulk too...not so keen on that...

Only thing my SS gambit needs is a customized base to match the others in XM's lineup. It's literally the most perfect X-Men statue Sideshow has ever done.

Love the extra guns. Not so much the light because it'd give him away and isn't practical. Also since he's technologically advanced he'd probably use like infrared/heat sensing visual devices especially in the dark :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back